How one person has single handedly ruined PvP.

I am talking about Ghostcrawler, specifically.

I have been playing WoW since release. Coincidence or not, this game has been going downhill since Ghostcrawler was hired. The talent system changes, dailies, lack of dungeons, more dificulties of the same content instead of new raids, shared raid lockouts, and etc.

We all see the problems and the game constantly losing subs, because of wrong decisions and the direction GC wants the game to go. People don't socialize in dungeons, scenarios or lfr. Everything for a casual is a mindless zerg.

I also believe that Greg Street ''Ghostcrawler'', acts carelessly as he buffs and nerfs classes by looking at his personal interests. I believe that since WotLK, he has showed us wow players how unable he is to sort and balance whatever he is in charge of. His uselessness on that matter has made many players quit or reroll classes, even if they were bound to their main character/class/spec. The bad thing is that the majority of players (as it is understandable after a certain point) take advantage of his mistakes and bias, and make PvP even worse. Remember how arenas were flooded by RMP, RLS and Frost/Fire MLS back in Cataclysm? Remember how many countless people rerolled to BM Hunter and Frost Mages at the beginning of Pandaria? (Note: the expansion is near its end and BM Hunters/Frost Mages are still OP.)

These actions ruined (and will continue to ruin) PvP, and destroyed most (if not the entire) of it's fun as well as every PvPer's mood. People are seriously leaving WoW because they believe that it will never be as good as it was in BC or Wrath, and this can be seen by the millions of subscribers that Blizz lost just by making bad decisions. Introducing the new PvP in Cata, and now in MoP. Loss of PvP gear progression and lack of rewards, bad class balance, the 5.3 changes, dead arenas because players simply reach the weekly cap and don't care about pushing ratings anymore.

So what I finally want to say is that in my opinion Blizzard should remind Ghostcrawler that he is just an employee, and his purpose is to satisfy Blizzard's customers. If he still doesn't get it, demote, or even fire/replace him, for his careless actions are destroying a huge part of the game, if not 1/2 of it. As Blizzard is a company, and we are their customers who pay not a small price to play this game, don't we deserve to enjoy this game at it's best? Or - at least - as much as possible? I understand that asking such a big thing can be even awkward, but I am sure that out there, there are many others who will agree to these points that I made.

10+ Year Old Account
    So you figured the lock on your other thread meant it's time to make a new one
    that's totally identical but with 1 word changed? yea, you need to get outside mate...
    And eight, eight, I forget what eight was for

10+ Year Old Account
    There is no purpose to a rant thread like this other than to rile people up and cause trouble.

We want to encourage constructive discussion. Throwing out stuff like "GC buffs/nerfs based on his personal interest" and "GC is useless" and "WoW has gone downhill since GC was hired" isn't that by any means. There is room for negative criticism for the game, sure, but this walks past that fine line, especially as virtually none of it is true. Ghostcrawler is not single-handily in charge of all aspects of classes, class balance, story, and PvP. There are myriad factors that go into game balances changes that can't be laid at the feet of a single person.

Closing.