Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    oh god i love Sylvanas. Go sylvanas! raise them from the dead!

also Gamon sounds pissed, i never thought about me hitting him made him angry.
    dragonmaw - EU

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by serenka View Post
    oh god i love Sylvanas. Go sylvanas! raise them from the dead!

also Gamon sounds pissed, i never thought about me hitting him made him angry.
    Hes been slaughtered since the beginning of time of course hes going to get mad :O

Loved this Tyrande line "Dont think we are here to save you, Troll, we are here for Kalimdor!"

With this "alliance" between the Rebels and the Alliance, I was fearing it would become infected with carebearness, lighthearted humor and cliches. I was fearing we were going to have to deal with "friendly rivalries" and next thing you know, Vol'Jin and Varian would be having a competition about how many Kor'Kron they had slayed, much like Gimli and Legolas in LortR.

Im SOOO glad it's not shaping up to be anything like that at all. Between Sylvanas being the evil bitch she is, and Tyrande's response to Vol'Jin, I quite like were this is heading.

And Gamon sounds like a total boss. I just want to know how is Blizzard going to explain his sudden surge in badassery, without trying to dismiss it by just making a joke about it.
    Eredar lord of the trifling Gnome.

OH my word Gamon actually spoke

Also did sylvanas get killed for the eight hundredth time or was that a death emote for a wipe

It almost sounds as if Tyrande her accent got worse. I find it funny, she's the only night elf with such an accent.

Also, I think Taran Zhu might really die, I don't think it's a wipe there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NonameXADX View Post
    It IS the same actress, they didn't add the echo yet.
    Hope so >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post

Also did sylvanas get killed for the eight hundredth time or was that a death emote for a wipe
    Nobody dies in the raid cept Garrosh and his flunkies the death sounds via each NP is when you ''wipe'' as you've stated.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like her more without that wierd ass echo that makes her sound old.

Gamon seems pissed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post

Most likely the death emote for a wipe, and she have only died 3 times... when Arthas killed her, when she commited suicide in Icecrown and when she got betrayed and got hited by a bullet in the head

---------- Post added 2013-06-27 at 01:15 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Apathy - View Post
    Nobody dies in the raid cept Garrosh and his flunkies the death sounds via each NP is when you ''wipe'' as you've stated.
    Nazgrim dies too

Looks like Tyrande has a hand in breaching the gates of Orgrimmar. If I had to guess, the Night Elves do indeed send a force to Orgrimmar by land, and it arrives just as the last of the Dranosh'ar Rampart falls, allowing them to use their siege weapons to break down the gate as soon as they arrive.

We are still waiting on Varian, Vol'jin, and Thrall though. Until we get those in we are still missing a lot of information.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

I dont like how Gamons talks in third person sometimes. Sounds dumb.
    Eredar lord of the trifling Gnome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    Most likely the death emote for a wipe, and she have only died 3 times... when Arthas killed her, when she commited suicide in Icecrown and when she got betrayed and got hited by a bullet in the head

---------- Post added 2013-06-27 at 01:15 PM ----------

Nazgrim dies too
    Hence I said ''flunkies'' despite I don't exactly count Nazgrim as one of his the guy is just doing his job.

Quote Originally Posted by Talzz View Post
    It almost sounds as if Tyrande her accent got worse. I find it funny, she's the only night elf with such an accent.

Also, I think Taran Zhu might really die, I don't think it's a wipe there.
    Lorewalker Cho's dialogue indicates that Taran Zhu is alive, but very badly hurt.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

Tyrande sounds more like a troll than Vol'jin does. 13 seconds of voice-acting material, Blizzard. 13 seconds and you still managed to fuck it up.

Gamon so epic hahahaha

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Tyrande sounds more like a troll than Vol'jin does. 13 seconds of voice-acting material, Blizzard. 13 seconds and you still managed to fuck it up.
    The best part is that there related via ancestry but I don't think she knows that ;O

( Cannon via Dark trolls evolving into Night elves )

Quote Originally Posted by Borador View Post
    Wonder if the Night Elf player base has accepted Tyrande's voice yet.
    She has a voice actress more scottish then Moiras... how can you even do that?

Quote Originally Posted by Apathy - View Post
    The best part is that there related via ancestry but I don't think she knows that ;O

( Cannon via Dark trolls evolving into Night elves )

True, but she's still the only night elf who sounds like that, and for no good reason whatsoever.

When the non-troll sounds more trollish than the troll, you know something is wrong.

It seems Sylvanas empowered her Val'kyr somehow, from the sound of things we might lay siege to undercity in a few addons.