Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Sylvanas is still evil. I look forward to fight and kill her in another expansion. Tyrande only speaks for 13 seconds? Meh. It's silly that Blizzard gave Gamon such big role in the raid. They only did that as fanservice. What role does Varok Saurfang play? He's the one who should have fought Nazgrel.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snorri View Post
    Sylvanas is still evil. I look forward to fight and kill her in another expansion. Tyrande only speaks for 13 seconds? Meh. It's silly that Blizzard gave Gamon such big role in the raid. They only did that as fanservice. What role does Varok Saurfang play? He's the one who should have fought Nazgrel.
    1 - I agree, it does feel like a fanservice more then serious lore.
    2 - its NAZGRIM!
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Well if she does not get her shit together, undercity will be a raid sooner or later. Sylvanas should just establish a cult of the damned on her own, I mean some of those nutjobs are still around, they would inhabit the land, have children and some of the family members ascend to forsaken status, there problem solved.
    My god, I can't begin to express the level of exasperation I feel every time some twit burrows out of the woodwork to predict one of the franchise's most popular characters becoming a raid boss, or suggests she directly mimic the Lich King in one way or another (ie. the utterly brainless "Lich Queen" title).
    Quote Originally Posted by Nivix View Post
    Sylvanas voice is so awesome..especially when she seductively talks about wraping fingers around the neck..

Wondering to whom she says "You're still alive? I thought You'd perished". First thought was Vereesa(who goes with Jaina). That'd explain Lor'themar's phrase.
    I think she says that to the player, judging by a similar quote said by (I think) Jaina.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    Didn't help that he had Sky Admiral Warcrimes McEvillaugh flying his airship for him.
    hi im tydrane from dranasuss

Yeah, if Nazgrel had been there, he'd have been on our side.

I don't think Sylvanas is supposed to come off as anything other than scary in that clip. But it's sorta like how that one or two times you were still put in a position watching "Lost" of cheering for the smoke monster ("I'm with him").

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry, but I'm loving "comic relief" Sylvanas, she only needs a moustache to twirl. It's like the Sylvanas from the fancomic where she gets a plague haze halo is canon. Love it. Besides, it does make her less treathening, maybe to keep her around longer?

But the biggie is, HOW CAN SHE RAISE ELVES??? HOW???

HOW???

HOW???

What's kind of remarkable is that you just know some (most?) will now talk about how awesome Gamon is. And his sound files sure are pretty cool, even if a bunch of them are kind of an inside joke.

Which makes me wonder, if Blizzard can make a joke character kinda cool, why can't they make faction leaders with lots of potential... you know, at least OK?

10+ Year Old Account
    whoa whoa whoa

Gamon is Optimus Prime?

Bloodsail Admiral Colonel Sandor's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by secondgate View Post
    What's kind of remarkable is that you just know some (most?) will now talk about how awesome Gamon is. And his sound files sure are pretty cool, even if a bunch of them are kind of an inside joke.

Which makes me wonder, if Blizzard can make a joke character kinda cool, why can't they make faction leaders with lots of potential... you know, at least OK?
    They love being "funny".

Quote Originally Posted by Amonra View Post
    I'm sorry, but I'm loving "comic relief" Sylvanas, she only needs a moustache to twirl. It's like the Sylvanas from the fancomic where she gets a plague haze halo is canon. Love it. Besides, it does make her less treathening, maybe to keep her around longer?

HOW???

HOW???
    Val'kyr gonna val'kyr. All Silverpine Gilneas empirically proved was that they couldn't do Worgen, not that they could only do human.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably because Gamon is a one-off character. He doesn't need a story. He doesn't need a character arc. He doesn't need development. They just need to give him an immediate personality and that's it. The faction leaders require more work than what Gamon needed, and Blizzard seems to be very cautious about developing them.

HOW???

HOW???
    by shaking her boobies
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am Gamonus Prime... leader of the Autohordes

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    Gamon reminds me of whoever does Optimus Prime.
    I thought exactly this when I heard it the first time!

Deleted

Because, unlike the faction leaders, characters like Gamon have no background whatsoever. The main example of this is Saurfang, from a simple quest receiver and overpowered NPC to a beloved character with a huge background.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Why people is so pissed about Sylvanas's voice? The only thing missing is her typical "effect" added to the actress's voice, and since this is in the PTR would probably change, adding the said effect. Anyway I don't bother, I would like it more in this way than the other.

I, Gamon, will do this.

Khal Gamon!

HOW???

HOW???
    Dark Rangers are undead BElves. They've been around for multiple expansions.
    "If I didn't have bad luck I'd have no luck at all."

Quote Originally Posted by Ethenil View Post
    I, Gamon, will do this.

Khal Gamon!
    As the Earthmother looks down in witness?

Quote Originally Posted by Redlokyldoreifanggore View Post
    Dark Rangers are undead BElves. They've been around for multiple expansions.
    Risen by the scourge plague/arthas/etc. The Val'kyr could only resurrect humans.

Deleted
    Sylvanas is awesome.

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, she needs to raise Garrosh and make him become a puppet. Please, please, pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase.

Risen by the scourge plague/arthas/etc. The Val'kyr could only resurrect humans.
    Did she actually try to raise elves ? I thought she only tried to raise worgens, or whatever those were, I can't remember.