Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Whidbey View Post
    Sounds like Lady Tyrande, she been smokin da ganja she be stealin from dat Vol'Jin fella. She gotta be protek-teen Caul-em-dor mon.
    you deserve a prize for this comment alone :P I'd make it my new sig if my current one wasn't so cutesy.

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, Baine is not going to be Warchief. That is certain now.

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    If Sylvanas makes Garrosh her undead puppet, that'd be so freaking amazing ha.
    I think she was talking about Varian..
    "Yes, I'm one of those GW2 fan boys who quit WoW and never even played GW1."[/IMG]

15+ Year Old Account
    Gamon sounds fucking awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    No, it indicates they beat the everloving crap out of him, but never slew him. They tormented him, and each time he rose back to his feet in defiance.
    Gamon now canonically awesome.

I am pretty sure that makes him a saiyan.
    Last edited by apepi; 2013-06-28 at 06:05 AM.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Gamon sounds fucking awesome.

I am pretty sure that makes him a saiyan.
    More like a Doomsday if you know the history of him.

Quote Originally Posted by Inahu View Post
    My god, I can't begin to express the level of exasperation I feel every time some twit burrows out of the woodwork to predict one of the franchise's most popular characters becoming a raid boss, or suggests she directly mimic the Lich King in one way or another (ie. the utterly brainless "Lich Queen" title).
    Oh my, everytime I had gotten a dollar from someone, who blindly defends her it would be quite a bit of money. You can't deny blizzards track record with characters like her, they became raid bosses sooner or later. She is safe because of her popularity? What a foolish notion, ever since her short story was released she was on a very dangerous path, she is making far too many enemies. She is distrusted/disliked by the horde and the Alliance wants her dead, so if she does not change chances are quite good she will become a raidboss.

But alas ignorance is bliss I guess.

I like Sylvanas new voice. I hope they keep it!

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Borador View Post
    Wonder if the Night Elf player base has accepted Tyrande's voice yet.
    HELL NO.

It's disgusting and NOT very Night Elven if you ask me.

On the topic of Gamon... all those fighting sounds at the end! Holy shit! XD
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    HELL NO.

It's disgusting and NOT very Night Elven if you ask me.

On the topic of Gamon... all those fighting sounds at the end! Holy shit! XD
    I agree. Tyrande's voice sounds terrible!

Deleted
    Gamon has the same voice actor as General Rajaxx. Which I always liked!

10+ Year Old Account
    Baine: Good voice, like a younger Cairne.

Gamon: We get the jokes, let's hope they don't overplay it too much. I'd like to see him developed into a serious (and badass) character.

Sylvanas: Yeah the voice actor has changed and she doesn't have her undead echo (let's hope they add it), but the new voice actress is good too.

Tyrande: She used to have a great voice, but they replaced her with Aggra's voice actor, so she now sounds african/jamaican, it's really silly.

Quote Originally Posted by Borador View Post
    Wonder if the Night Elf player base has accepted Tyrande's voice yet.
    Played all the WC games and when I heard was watching my wife play during that "What the future will look like" dungeon & heard her I said "Wow, that sounded retarded, what was that?" I don't understand how Blizz allowed such an awful voice actor, just listen to WC3 Tyrande. (And I'm not even a NE fan really.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Illegal immigration is not a crime.
    Oxymoron.
    Quote Originally Posted by turskanaattori View Post
    What the actual fuck now, internet? Grow a thicker skin and stop being a whiny faggot.

Deleted
    Sylvanas actually sounds like she's having FUN. She seems to have lightened up a bit since the Lich king's death.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinraye View Post
    I agree. Tyrande's voice sounds terrible!
    What's funny is that it's her original voice actor. But her accent seriously becomes more and more trollish every expansion. It's AWFUL!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Bloody ridiculous how they are trying to make Gamon a serious character. Especially how, we the players, have killed him since vanilla.

Quote Originally Posted by Argyn View Post
    Sylvanas actually sounds like she's having FUN. She seems to have lightened up a bit since the Lich king's death.
    I really like her current voice. Hope they won't add the undead effect to it, last time she sounded like a whiny zombie crazy cat lady. "What are we if no slaves to this torment" - I get it, she said it in WCIII, but the circumstances changed, she shouldnt be so whiny now. It's like Baine greeting you with "I'm fed up with this world, I'm a fucking cow, that's not cool at all".

Quote Originally Posted by wooootles View Post
    Gamon, from a simple attackable NPC for a quest, to a meme, and now a legitimate hero in WoW with a bit of bro love with Nazgrim. wtf?
    Yeah, it's pretty lame.

---------- Post added 2013-06-28 at 01:44 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Talzz View Post
    It almost sounds as if Tyrande her accent got worse. I find it funny, she's the only night elf with such an accent.
    It's the same VA *and* she sounds much closer to the voice she used in WC3 than the one in the Well of Eternity 5 man.
    Last edited by arboachg; 2013-06-28 at 08:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Oh my, everytime I had gotten a dollar from someone, who blindly defends her it would be quite a bit of money. You can't deny blizzards track record with characters like her, they became raid bosses sooner or later. She is safe because of her popularity? What a foolish notion, ever since her short story was released she was on a very dangerous path, she is making far too many enemies. She is distrusted/disliked by the horde and the Alliance wants her dead, so if she does not change chances are quite good she will become a raidboss.

But alas ignorance is bliss I guess.
    No she will not. In order for her to be a raid boss, Blizz will need to give the Horde a reason to kill her. And with the Burning Legion seriously hinted coming in the next expasion, she not going to die anytime soon. And the closest haters are going to get to ever killing her, is if they raid Undercity on their Alliance toons, and killing her in the End Time dungeon in Cata.

So pick one of those options and enjoy, becaues thats the closest anyone's going to get.

Quote Originally Posted by Einherjarn View Post
    Gamon has the same voice actor as General Rajaxx. Which I always liked!
    Which is the same as Saurfang, Razuvious, etc.

Deleted
    Gamon for the win!