Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    It's a shame that they chose that slot. We have a ton of super hero capes in this game and they all look dumb, including these ones. Oh well at least they've got some neat procs. Would be awesome to get some real cloaks.

Quote Originally Posted by swatchdog View Post
    Ugh.. Less whining about LFR requiring no effort.
    I am not saying it isn't tedious. By all means it is. But it is not HARD. Older Legendaries at least required minimal skill (or at very least other people with skill to agree to help you). I have seen a ton of players with ZERO skill in LFR... they will still get the legendary at the same pace as everyone else. That is NUTS. And like I said, I am doing t through LFR as well. And would be more then happy if it wasn't available to me. This isn't a legendary, it is just an epic with a different color.

Quote Originally Posted by Eul View Post
    I am not saying it isn't tedious. By all means it is. But it is not HARD. Older Legendaries at least required minimal skill (or at very least other people with skill to agree to help you). I have seen a ton of players with ZERO skill in LFR... they will still get the legendary at the same pace as everyone else. That is NUTS. And like I said, I am doing t through LFR as well. And would be more then happy if it wasn't available to me. This isn't a legendary, it is just an epic with a different color.
    Try playing a healer on a backwater battlegroup.

LFR Horridon is more difficult than Heroic Lei Shen.

Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    Pretty much the reason why I find it awkward to reward everybody with legendary for just... playing. It's like a kindergarten competition, you can work hard, you can screw this thing, and at the end you hear "you all performed well, here is a piece of candy for each of you!".

Legendary has always been a... well, legend in the game. People who managed to get it server (or world) first were spoken about, everybody wanted to see them in action, some contributed to the effort of obtaining it - well, a big thing. A cape that looks like every other cape in the game, but with a bit better texture? An item everybody gets at the end? Don't feel the "legendary" in this one.
    by legendary you mean special ?
    "Have you had the dream again? A black goat with seven eyes that watches from the outside."