Grunt

Tier armor vs pvp armor

So I was looking at some of the new armor sets and then I noticed something and started to wonder.. Is it just me or does it look like they're lately putting more effort into making the pvp sets than the tier sets?

This thread appears on the pvp subforum and on AJ every time there's a new tier/season, only switch pvp with tier.

PvP sets in 5.4 the best WoW has ever had imo.

Yup, the recent PVP sets, for this expansion and cataclysm, have much more detail put into them than the recent tiers, they also fit the class without trying to fit into a theme within a patch.

It is a subjective thing, but I think most PvP sets look better than the tier sets in general regardless of the expansion.

Everything I say is absolute. If you disagree, you're a communist.

To be honest both the PvP and tier sets since Cata have looked like garbage IMO.

There's one or two redeeming ones, but the rest is.... ugh..

For the first time since they made Tier gear and PvP gear palette swaps of one another... I think the PvP gear is far better in appearance than PvE.

Hath Hell frozen over?

Just because you like one more than the other doesn't mean more work went into it.
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

I can't tell whether there is more work put into one or the other, but I have been liking the PvP sets far more for quite some time now.