Thread: Bloodsail

Bloodsail

So I have a question about Bloodsail. Back in the day I made an admiral and thought I would try it on a new character. So I hop on my 90, run into, Booty Bay and Blammo,have those guys ever been working out. Is there a new way to work on this achievement? I cannot figure out how to kill the guards. As an additional question is it worth it to get this reputation to exalted?
    Last edited by mcnally86; 2013-09-15 at 11:16 PM.

I'm like 85% sure they changed how to get this achievement/removed it.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's a place in southern Arathi Highlands where you can kill Booty Bay members for reputation, without the burden of overpowered guards. You may want to get at least to honored with Bloodsail, so you can get the Insane title later on. Getting to exalted is madness.

I thought it might be fun to get exalted BB and Bloodsail. But mainly I was thinking about the insane. Thanks.

Deleted
    You either find a group to farm in booty bay or if you haven't done the quests yet wait until you get to the quest where Bloodsail attacks booty bay. Then you are in a phased version where the guards are back to lvl 35. Although the guards don't give rep, all the other npc's do. It's slightly slower than before but a lot less likely to die than farming them like normal

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lardbucket View Post
    You either find a group to farm in booty bay or if you haven't done the quests yet wait until you get to the quest where Bloodsail attacks booty bay. Then you are in a phased version where the guards are back to lvl 35. Although the guards don't give rep, all the other npc's do. It's slightly slower than before but a lot less likely to die than farming them like normal
    <<< THIS. you will be in a phase with only 35bruisers. I did it this way with a friend of mine, if you run through BB with 2 people you get everything killed as it spawns. we were done with honored after 2 evenings (~7pm-10pm) of farming as humans.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tmtProdigy View Post
    <<< THIS. you will be in a phase with only 35bruisers. I did it this way with a friend of mine, if you run through BB with 2 people you get everything killed as it spawns. we were done with honored after 2 evenings (~7pm-10pm) of farming as humans.
    what quest is this?

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    Quote Originally Posted by mcnally86 View Post
    So I have a question about Bloodsail. Back in the day I made an admiral and thought I would try it on a new character. So I hop on my 90, run into, Booty Bay and Blammo,have those guys ever been working out. Is there a new way to work on this achievement? I cannot figure out how to kill the guards. As an additional question is it worth it to get this reputation to exalted?
    You have to open the rep and set them At War.

Quote Originally Posted by Godavari View Post
    what quest is this?
    Its like 4 quests from completing the zone. Also, the rep stops at just before Honored, iirc. Should you wish to go beyond that, you'll have to buck up and kill big boy bruisers.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcanimus View Post
    You have to open the rep and set them At War.

Its like 4 quests from completing the zone. Also, the rep stops at just before Honored, iirc. Should you wish to go beyond that, you'll have to buck up and kill big boy bruisers.
    thnx im pretty casual on wow right now so I probably wont go farther than that

Deleted
    The easiest way is to get a group together. Also, if you have great gear (540+), it's not that hard to solo them anymore, although it takes longer time.

whats your class and ilvl? i'm getting exalted with bb on a hunter 502 ilvl, i can solo 2 at a time but they hurt. Looking to get someone to do some grp farming with. PM me your b.net tag and we could grp up. EU.