Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Geminiwolf View Post
    This is one of the reason why I much prefer to use LFR than normal raiding because of douchebags like this. It's people like him that ruin the game for other people. I'm glad he's kicked and hope he goes into a guild where they do the same to him and make him cry.
    In LFR you do not get to pick your raid leader, or your fellow raiders. In normal and heroic raiding you get to choose your raid leader and fellow raiders (as a package, granted). Don't like your raid leader or fellow raiders? There are other options at your disposal in such case, for example other raiding guilds or you can start your own. Don't give me that bullshit about the only raiding guild on the realm. For a mere 20 EUR you can book yourself a flight to a more active realm. 20 EUR is roughly 7 weeks of sub, so if you are short on cash you can quit for 2 months and spend the money to realm transfer.

As for this specific specimen: there is no need to do HoF HC to prepare for ToT normal. If you can clear T14 normal you are ready for T15 normal. That's how it is tuned. You should do ToT LFR before ToT normal, and you can do some T14 LFR or normal as well (with using your coins to gear up). This way, you will easily get an ilvl of 490 (my alts get it in 2 weeks of doing the previously mentioned content). With an ilvl of 485-490 you should be able to kill Jin Rokh, and the other bosses till Magaera should provide some challenge but with practice ought to be progressable. The most stupid thing one can do is expecting a bunch of casual players (which you are if you are just starting with ToT normal) on one of the most punishing bosses on HC and expect it to go down swiftly (plus the reason for why doing HoF HC was dumb in the first place). Which, judging from his decision and reasoning, makes this raid leader a first class moron who is best to be replaced. Granted, for different reasons than the reason you provided (to the girl I'd like to say grow some skin), but the end result is still positive. Now lets hope you were able to recruit a better raid leader.
    "When i am done with you, you won't trust your own mind."

Quote Originally Posted by Naztrak View Post
    I agree, having incompetent teammates and dying is so much fun.
    Dying is a dreadful setback in this game isn't it? Sometimes you have to actually run back. Terrible.
    Benevolence is a luxury for the strong - Wrathion

dat raider leader/guild

to prep for normal ToT do heroic zor'lok which is a brutal fight if you haven't done it before and lack gear...bad shit is going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Drkblade View Post
    Excuse me? I started my guild with my (now ex) girlfriend and we have had no problems through all of cata and what's been of MoP thusfar (7/13 HC). I really dislike how people rag on couples in guild. It has nothing to do with couples, it has to do with maturity.
    It has everything to do with couples. Maybe your couple is free of favorism, but that doesnt mean that's how majority of them look.

People who do this kind of shit in game they're supposed to be playing for fun, seriously need to rethink their priorities in life. Dark Legacy comic summed it up quite nicelyt I think with this

Quote Originally Posted by Ronduwil View Post
    Raiding is sooooo fun!!! I just can't for the life of me understand why people would rather LFR...
    You sir, are totally right.

And that justifies acting like a doucher, how?
    Its heroic raiding. If you cant put up both the game and teammate pressure then its not for you.

No good raid leader would "warm up" on heroic zorlok : /
    true

Quote Originally Posted by Hogmanlolz View Post
    It was the GM and the girl was his fiancee nd they were engaged.
    That right there is a disaster waiting to happen.

Blaming healers for dying to attunement, gg. what a fucking idiot
    N

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Dying is a dreadful setback in this game isn't it? Sometimes you have to actually run back. Terrible.
    It is if you keep wasting time and energy and people just go "hey dont sweat it".

This is why you stream raids.

Anyway, who the hell would cry with the talk button down? Lol
    Static - US Arthas | Currently 13/13 HM | Art by ElyPop

Quote Originally Posted by Moshic View Post
    No, but I'd never raid in a guild (again) with family connections. Or even gf/bf bullshit. It's bound to cause issues.
    Why not, these examples of people who get this angry clearly have issues. I think there are way more guilds that do not have such shitty raidleaders. I played with family a long time, no issues, with my oldest brother as raid leader.

As a raid leader myself, i've never made anyone cry, and that's because everyone in my raid knows exactly why i yell at them. It's because i want them to improve, and i'm trying to push them to play at 110%, simple as that, and if your epeen dick is so big that when you get called out in raid you start crying, you don't belong in heroic raiding.

Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    People who do this kind of shit in game they're supposed to be playing for fun, seriously need to rethink their priorities in life. Dark Legacy comic summed it up quite nicelyt I think with this
    Here's the thing. Perhaps their idea of fun is a quality class peformance in a raid enviourment instead of dying like headless chickens and laughing about it. Here's a question for you. WHO ARE YOU to declare priorities in life? Anyone did that for you?

Quote Originally Posted by DrSteveBrule View Post
    I would gladly raid with scrubs than to deal with raid leaders like that, even if it meant slow as shit progression.

Luckily the hardcore raiding guilds I've joined had legit raid leaders.

Definitely not a reason to nerf raids however, there just needs to be a way to influence and change how raid leadership works.
    I think most serious guilds actually have good raidleaders. How else would people be able to progress? Not that everything is down to the raidleading, but all needs to be in sync.

How about you just join a guild that is nice and still can clear content. There is no reason at all that you need a raid leader or gm to yell like an insane person over a video game. You can still raid and have fun with other people. But if you choose to join a "hardcore" whatever the heck that really means, guild, then I guess you know you will be dealing with a bunch of angry, miserable, pimple infested, arrogant, sarcastic, dorks who verbal abuse others because its the only real " power " they have in their life, then know that going in and don't cry like a sissy girl when they nerd rage on you.

Quote Originally Posted by taurenguard View Post
    OMG I haven't seen this video in years ty for posting it hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    That's all fine and dandy, if you're a casual fun guild, but not if you're a guild that wants to progress in heroic modes and not wipe to people fucking up all the time, ill put it plain and simple, if your ego/epeen dick is so big that when you get yelled at in raid you start crying/can't handle it, you have 0 reason being in a even semi-hardcore progression guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Crookids View Post
    Anyway, who the hell would cry with the talk button down? Lol
    No one..that's why this story is fake.

I've heard push to cough, push to chew, push to do other gross things with a body, but never push to cry.
    BAD WOLF

While raiding with couples is a no-go anyway, he deserved the kick. Trying hardmodes with a pug and THEN even insulting people, that´s just plain idiotic.