Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    dat raider leader/guild

to prep for normal ToT do heroic zor'lok which is a brutal fight if you haven't done it before and lack gear...bad shit is going to happen.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drkblade View Post
    Excuse me? I started my guild with my (now ex) girlfriend and we have had no problems through all of cata and what's been of MoP thusfar (7/13 HC). I really dislike how people rag on couples in guild. It has nothing to do with couples, it has to do with maturity.
    It has everything to do with couples. Maybe your couple is free of favorism, but that doesnt mean that's how majority of them look.

People who do this kind of shit in game they're supposed to be playing for fun, seriously need to rethink their priorities in life. Dark Legacy comic summed it up quite nicelyt I think with this

Quote Originally Posted by Ronduwil View Post
    Raiding is sooooo fun!!! I just can't for the life of me understand why people would rather LFR...
    You sir, are totally right.

Deleted
    And that justifies acting like a doucher, how?
    Its heroic raiding. If you cant put up both the game and teammate pressure then its not for you.

No good raid leader would "warm up" on heroic zorlok : /
    true

Quote Originally Posted by Hogmanlolz View Post
    It was the GM and the girl was his fiancee nd they were engaged.
    That right there is a disaster waiting to happen.

Blaming healers for dying to attunement, gg. what a fucking idiot
    N

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Dying is a dreadful setback in this game isn't it? Sometimes you have to actually run back. Terrible.
    It is if you keep wasting time and energy and people just go "hey dont sweat it".

This is why you stream raids.

Anyway, who the hell would cry with the talk button down? Lol
    Spike Flail - US Mal'Ganis | Currently 11/11 M | Art by ElyPop

Quote Originally Posted by Moshic View Post
    No, but I'd never raid in a guild (again) with family connections. Or even gf/bf bullshit. It's bound to cause issues.
    Why not, these examples of people who get this angry clearly have issues. I think there are way more guilds that do not have such shitty raidleaders. I played with family a long time, no issues, with my oldest brother as raid leader.

As a raid leader myself, i've never made anyone cry, and that's because everyone in my raid knows exactly why i yell at them. It's because i want them to improve, and i'm trying to push them to play at 110%, simple as that, and if your epeen dick is so big that when you get called out in raid you start crying, you don't belong in heroic raiding.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    People who do this kind of shit in game they're supposed to be playing for fun, seriously need to rethink their priorities in life. Dark Legacy comic summed it up quite nicelyt I think with this
    Here's the thing. Perhaps their idea of fun is a quality class peformance in a raid enviourment instead of dying like headless chickens and laughing about it. Here's a question for you. WHO ARE YOU to declare priorities in life? Anyone did that for you?

Quote Originally Posted by DrSteveBrule View Post
    I would gladly raid with scrubs than to deal with raid leaders like that, even if it meant slow as shit progression.

Luckily the hardcore raiding guilds I've joined had legit raid leaders.

Definitely not a reason to nerf raids however, there just needs to be a way to influence and change how raid leadership works.
    I think most serious guilds actually have good raidleaders. How else would people be able to progress? Not that everything is down to the raidleading, but all needs to be in sync.

How about you just join a guild that is nice and still can clear content. There is no reason at all that you need a raid leader or gm to yell like an insane person over a video game. You can still raid and have fun with other people. But if you choose to join a "hardcore" whatever the heck that really means, guild, then I guess you know you will be dealing with a bunch of angry, miserable, pimple infested, arrogant, sarcastic, dorks who verbal abuse others because its the only real " power " they have in their life, then know that going in and don't cry like a sissy girl when they nerd rage on you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by taurenguard View Post
    OMG I haven't seen this video in years ty for posting it hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    That's all fine and dandy, if you're a casual fun guild, but not if you're a guild that wants to progress in heroic modes and not wipe to people fucking up all the time, ill put it plain and simple, if your ego/epeen dick is so big that when you get yelled at in raid you start crying/can't handle it, you have 0 reason being in a even semi-hardcore progression guild.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crookids View Post
    Anyway, who the hell would cry with the talk button down? Lol
    No one..that's why this story is fake.

I've heard push to cough, push to chew, push to do other gross things with a body, but never push to cry.
    BAD WOLF

While raiding with couples is a no-go anyway, he deserved the kick. Trying hardmodes with a pug and THEN even insulting people, that´s just plain idiotic.

My raiding experience is probably somewhere around low to average but I have done it every expansion and vanilla. When I was young I would rage, and get tired of people failing. As I have aged I can remain calm, and try to individually work with the people who end up causing the wipes.
    You usually end up finding out the "fail raiders" are those who are distracted. Someone who also has to look after their child or stupid dog while raiding, or maybe they get "spouse aggro" or "mom aggro" while raiding. We all know being distracted for even one second can cause a chain reaction that leads to a wipe, or in Vanilla and TBC it can directly lead to a wipe. I have also seen amazing raid leaders, these players could suck themselves but they are great at maintaining a calm atmosphere during progression and getting everybody to communicate better as to what their problems are.
    Back to the OP's point though, no I have never seen someone cry. Constructive criticism won't lead to tears usually, its when you have someone immature (could be 14 or could be 34) doing the criticizing is when people get offended.
    Humans are wolves to each other.

hhmmm, i should probably make things alittle clearer before anyone starts getting on my case . I only yell at people when they're make huge mistakes over and over again, i will tell people to clean their shit up (or something to that effect) if they're fucking up to minor things. that said, i think yelling over the smallest thing is pointless, and the best thing you can do as a RL is get more pissed at your own mistakes than anyone elses, because you lead by example, if your raiders see you never admitting to your own mistakes, they will never admit to their mistakes, because, you don't so why should they?