My Warlock was my main up until Black Temple, but I've just started playing it again and I'm really confused to how destruction works, obviously playing a Warlock in Burning Crusade alot has changed, the class is basically unrecognisable to an old school player.
I've looked up the rotation and stuff but its confusing and just wanted to clarify a few things
This is how I understand the rotation, correct me if I'm wrong because I probably am.
1. I need to keep up Immolate and Rain of Fire constantly.
2. I use conflagrate twice to give me 6 stacks of backdraft
3. I cast Incinerate 4 times (I assume this it to generate embers, and I assume I should only cast it until I have 4 embers, depending on if it crits, is that correct?)
4. I use all my Trinkets and CD's (Beserking, Dark Soul)
5. I cast Chaos Bolt until I run out of embers and then go back to step 2 and repeat?
Does the terrorguard and abyssal share cooldowns? If so should I wait until the boss is at 20% to summon the terrorguard?
Should I use Shadowburn when the boss is below 20%? or stick to my normal rotation since chaos bolt is 100% crit chance
Do I spam Opitcal Blast off CD?
From a min/max point of view, is Troll better than Orc, both currently and in 5.4?
I read somewhere that chaos bolt also benefits from backdraft, but the tooltip says its only incinerate, did I get the wrong information or is that just out of date?