Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rackfu View Post
    I doubt that is correct unless you can find what it might do for other classes/specs..... Maybe Blizzard is planning on changing Readiness to work differently for different specs and that is what you have found?
    Other classes have it too, see homepage.

This was taken from the comments on WoWhead (so they could be completely wrong) regarding trinket 1:

Beastmaster Hunter

Camouflage
    Deterrence
    Rapid Fire
    Bestial Wrath
    Disengage

Marksman Hunter

Camouflage
    Deterrence
    Rapid Fire
    Disengage

Survival Hunter

Camouflage
    Deterrence
    Rapid Fire
    Black Arrow
    Disengage

It says 6 major abilities on the trinket, so I'm wondering if explosive, chimera and kill command will be added. Blizzard must really want us doing 400k dps by the end of the tier.

Quote Originally Posted by Libertarian View Post
    It says 6 major abilities on the trinket, so I'm wondering if explosive, chimera and kill command will be added. Blizzard must really want us doing 400k dps by the end of the tier.
    It is 6 already:
    Camouflage
    Deterrence
    Disengage
    Rapid Fire
    Bestial Wrath
    Black Arrow

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by osa View Post
    It is 6 already:
    Camouflage
    Deterrence
    Disengage
    Rapid Fire
    Bestial Wrath
    Black Arrow
    That's obviously not how it's intended, since MM hasn't gotten anything yet.

With that first trinket and our 2pc, I guess it's just time to macro Rapid Fire into Arcane and Cobra Shot and forget about it...

Quote Originally Posted by NomadKing View Post
    With that first trinket and our 2pc, I guess it's just time to macro Rapid Fire into Arcane and Cobra Shot and forget about it...
    brilliant plan by blizzard to bring down our ability bloat :P

Deleted
    Unless they rework it, reduced CD on Camo has zero sense in PvE and it's defo not our "major CD".

I have a feeling those trinkets will be highly sought after for pvp. Probably why they are adding that damage reduction trinket thing.
    Last edited by Libertarian; 2013-06-28 at 10:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Libertarian View Post
    I have a feeling those trinkets will be highly sought after for pvp. Probably why they are adding that damage reduction trinket thing.
    They will, but they'll also be scaled down to 512 ilvl in PVP which will reduce the cooldown reduction % quite a bit I imagine. And yea the extra 10% damage reduction will be hard for PVPers to ignore.

---------- Post added 2013-06-28 at 11:46 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Rackfu View Post
    I doubt that is correct unless you can find what it might do for other classes/specs..... Maybe Blizzard is planning on changing Readiness to work differently for different specs and that is what you have found?
    Not very hard to find just search Readiness on WoWDB

http://ptr.wowdb.com/search?search=r...gorized-spells

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    Time to start theorycrafting on 1(as Rune of Re-Origination was a fun one in ToT ).

Which are the 6 abilities? What is the wording "Six major abilities", Cooldowns, normal Abilities?

(Going with Survival):
    -Black Arrow
    -Explosive Shot
    -T90(PS/Barr/GT)
    -Rapid Fire
    -Stampede
    -Readiness

That is six, and the only 6 abilities that have a CD and are used for DPSing, I left Focus regen tier out, since it would make everyone abandon TotH immediately.

CD reductions(-39%):
    - Black Arrow; 24 * 0.61 = 14.64 seconds (100% Uptime BA anyone???)
    - Explosive Shot; 6 * 0.61 = 3.66 Seconds
    - PS/Barr/GT: 27.45/18.3/9.15 seconds
    - Rapid Fire; 180 * 0.61 = 109.8 seconds (With current 2pc, it would only take 7 Arcane Shots to get RF back!)
    - Stampede; 300 * 0.61 = 183 seconds(3 minutes!)
    - Readiness; 300 * 0.61 = 183 seconds(3 minutes!)

This can't go live, too overpowered of a trinket. 100% Uptime RF guaranteed with 2pc, 100% uptime BA(even can use it on 2 targets at once), way more Explosive Charge(SV 4pc) procs due to decreased ES CD.

Seems too good to be true, I presume it will be nerfed to like 10-15%
    how the hell will we have enough focus for Explosive, BA and PS/Barr/GT on cooldown? Haven't made the maths, but that sounds like we will have to replace most of our AS for CS, which might be a dps loss, I don't know, we will see. I also feel like 39% is quite big, will probably go down to like 20.

Considering that camouflage is currently in the reduced CD trinket list, i am curious as to whether they plan on making that useful at all for pve like a second defensive CD or maybe even the mighty raid CD that so many hunters have been wanting to add that little extra use from us to a raid comp.

Fingers crossed it doesn't just stay the same, who knows with it so early in the PTR.

Does anyone know if you purchase any new trinkets on the Ptr? Deleting some of my older hunters from ToT testing and found a Rune on it. Curious if they put vendors in somewhere. Doubtful but figured you guys would know :]

Stat reforging may change again as I don't see many RPPm abilities announced or are we to presume procs still are RPPm based. Certainly our 2 and 4 set won't be RPPm if I'm not mistaken.

Deleted
    1 and 5 gonna be crazy for BM pvp

Trinket 1 is not a straight 39% reduction to cooldowns. It's a 28%. Think cooldown haste, which is how it reads.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    the first trinket is bullcrap with rapid fire as the only offensive CD reduced (black arrow, really? it's a 24s CD with 20s uptime)
    4th trinket seems to be the best bet (unless there's absolutely no ICD on stacks and firing a Barrage will eat the whole proc)
    the 3rd is situational but i like it a lot

btw they're signed "Unique-Equipped: Talisman of Bloodlust" therefore only 1 should be equippable

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Destard View Post
    btw they're signed "Unique-Equipped: Talisman of Bloodlust" therefore only 1 should be equippable
    Talisman of Bloodlust is the name of a current Throne of Thunder trinket, so I think it's safe to say it's just a placeholder name for all trinkets.

2nd trinket will probably see a nerf as well, at least after some time on live servers. Just like the Vial from Dragon Soul.

Might add this to the 1st post:

Beastmaster Hunter - http://ptr.wowdb.com/spells/145964-readiness
    Marksman Hunter - http://ptr.wowdb.com/spells/145965-readiness
    Survival Hunter - http://ptr.wowdb.com/spells/145966-readiness

We wont be getting this before rogues / shamans / druids / monks...If any RL has a bit of brains.

I wouldn't be making conclusions about this trinket until we can actually test it and they tell us how it works. We can also provide feedback on why they need to buff it for us etc.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart