Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Come on people, there is no way this going to be a nerfed version or a "personal buff", this is for groups without a mage/shaman/bmhunter, i doubt it will be a BoP or even will be expensive to make.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceleaf View Post
    Not the point that you "need it".
    More of "hehe I'm going to join BG / LFR and pull heroism with my drums at start of instance/bg. Hehe I'm le troll xD" thing.
    If someone's going to troll LFR, they're going to find a way. Using a crafted item that costs gold to make a raid encounter slightly less efficient while plastering your name across every single person's UI would probably be one of the dumber ways to try to troll. Might as well ninja-pull and drop group then as that's more likely to cause damage than a mis-timed lust.

Deleted
    YES INDEEEEDEEEE!!! this is what ive been looking for for a long while. admittedly, when i used to play my shammy & mages got timewarp, i was a little pissed off to say the least because you just knew they would use their new toy at the stupidest of times & they still do imo. but now that ive gone back to my original disc priest, i'm positively buzzing again.
    TY BLIZZ, THERE IS A GOD!!!! HURRAH!!

That will be very nice for soloing stuff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Madcloud View Post
    and just like that...every mage that was in a raid group solely for heroism loses their spot..................
    awww, poor mages. i have no sympathy, sorry.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SamR View Post
    If someone's going to troll LFR, they're going to find a way. Using a crafted item that costs gold to make a raid encounter slightly less efficient while plastering your name across every single person's UI would probably be one of the dumber ways to try to troll. Might as well ninja-pull and drop group then as that's more likely to cause damage than a mis-timed lust.
    Yeah but the quote that my quote quoted mentioned this will be extra ability to grief for LFR (and BGs).

LFR groups are extra shaky and unstable to begin with. I can already imagine some people flat out refusing to pull boss because they dont have lust to do dps with or something. Then people leave and its extra downtime.

I dont disagree with the drums tho. Its decent addition and specially works for Flex raids for sure.
    But there will be "those people" who will start to grief with lust or macro it for their own CDs and just dont give a damn. Cant be avoided I guess. Shame it will happen but yeah.

Very nice. It allows for Challenge Mode groups, 10 mans, or Flex Raiders who somehow don't have a Shaman/Mage/Hunter to use Bloodlust when needed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Madcloud View Post
    and just like that...every mage that was in a raid group solely for heroism loses their spot..................
    Aw, poor mages, if only they were consistently one of the top dps class...oh wait, they are. Mages will be fine. Bad mages not so much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    You forgot the biggest one. The ones who want to grief in LFR and make sure you won't have lust for a boss and weren't on their other toon to do it.
    This is the first thing i thought of.

Welp. If you play a Shammy, and you're not already Enhance, you may might to start working on that so you're not completely useless, being that groups won't keep you cause they need Lust anymore. :P

Deleted
    Pretty good change, especially for 10 man guilds that recruited a shaman or mage just for timewarp.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ximinez View Post
    this is a first pass, probably LW only BoP before it goes live. Chill people.
    I hope this is the source of them like back in TBC!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shokter View Post
    ...I think they will make the drums offer a slightly nerfed BL like they did with Drums of Forgotten Kings back in Wrath
    Confirmed by blue:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...8331?page=2#21
    "Brevity is...wit"

10+ Year Old Account
    Originally Posted by Watcher
    Note that the current Drums of Rage you're seeing are a non-final version. The Drums will provide a 25% haste buff, not 30% -- this really is not terribly different from Runescrolls of Fortitude, Drums of the Wild, or other similar tradeskill consumables that provide slightly weaker versions of core class buffs.

You should still prefer to have a Shaman, or a Mage, or a Hunter, versus a Leatherworker. But in a pinch, it's better than nothing. (Source)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seeva View Post
    Welp. If you play a Shammy, and you're not already Enhance, you may might to start working on that so you're not completely useless, being that groups won't keep you cause they need Lust anymore. :P
    Enhance can't even compete with Ele.

15+ Year Old Account
    Totally retarded, 3 specs/classes already.
    Stupid move from BLZ.

Even when at only 25%, homogenization already killed enough in this game.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Shaman class needed an overhaul yesterday. The class' design is very cumbersome, and the lack of originality or inventiveness with the class is just painful to witness. One only needs to look at Shaman glyphs and their talents to see that Blizzard is either too afraid to make this class OP, or they have no idea what to do with the class. One of the Shaman talents is a version of the Hunter's trap launcher. Another talent is weakened version of the mastery from one of the specs! It just seems so lazy.

Now BL is truly gone. It's just another slap in the face, after a series of slaps in the face.

I really hope Blizzard overhauls the class like they did with Warlocks. Its seriously past due.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is fucking stupid.

---------- Post added 2013-06-28 at 04:09 AM ----------

FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...8331?page=2#21
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by traen View Post
    It's possible to cast bok and stamina without paladin/priest.
    Does it mean that priests and paladins don't buff raids any more?
    The buffs you get from the drums are not as good as the "real" ones.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    The Shaman class needed an overhaul yesterday. The class' design is very cumbersome, and the lack of originality or inventiveness with the class is just painful to witness. One only needs to look at Shaman glyphs and their talents to see that Blizzard is either too afraid to make this class OP, or they have no idea what to do with the class. One of the Shaman talents is a version of the Hunter's trap launcher. Another talent is weakened version of the mastery from one of the specs! It just seems so lazy.

Now BL is truly gone. It's just another slap in the face, after a series of slaps in the face.

I really hope Blizzard overhauls the class like they did with Warlocks. Its seriously past due.
    I hope they do too. They really fucked with warlocks too much in MoP. Warlocks are Flavor of the expac and I want it to end. Let the Fotm'ers reroll to their next Fotm.
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G