Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    2 min cd. It's even better than TW, BL, or AH.

This item is perfect for my raid as we don't have a hunter, shaman or mage that raids all the time, about time

10+ Year Old Account
    amazing , can now run challenge modes with friends and not worry about lust <3

why? they wanna boost leatherworking? Or a way to equalize pvp? ...

Quote Originally Posted by Temperance Brennan View Post
    http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/102351-drums-of-rage

so they added a BL item to the game. I know that after mages and hunters got it, it was already devalued, but now, I can't think of any real reasons to bring a DPS shaman, a mage or a BM hunter anymore...

/discuss.
    Game over people! You'll never see another Mage\shaman\Hunter in raid again!!!! Every guild will purge them!!

We actually had one of our players roll mage because we lacked a hero. They will be happy to go back to their favorite class. Nothing but a good thing, except for Mages\Shamans\Hunters who will never be allowed to raid again, because they bring absolutely nothing to the raid ever!

Deleted
    Dey took r blgrgdd.

It's also silly in the sense that it's a good enough consumable that everyone will want one in their bags, especially if you run 10 man and have just one BL/TW in the raid and you die. Even in a 25 man guild, I would have the guild bank mail one to everyone and make themselves responsible for bloodlusting themselves after a bres.

It's really close to a mandatory consumable. If the mats are expensive that might deter some people though. If they base it off Drums of Forgotten Kings that would be 8 leather and 8 prismatic scales for 50 charges. Not all that expensive for 50 charges.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rogas View Post
    why? they wanna boost leatherworking? Or a way to equalize pvp? ...

well tonight we had a raid where we was missing the attack speed buff and BL from our group so our hunter was having to stay BM for every fight and switch pets at the appropriate times and then back again (not to mention the pet BL has a 5min cooldown which doesn't reset if you wipe)

so it also doesn't punish groups that lack a class

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Nothing was taken.
    You will be brought along if you can be justified over someone else for more reason than a single button.
    You have the opportunity to prove your worth.

No, because people would then insist that x class bringing the full version comes along, because of a single ability.

This is to reduce the need for mandatory classes.
    where are my CoE drums then? or 5% spellhaste scrolls?

Deleted
    Isn't BL on the GCD? That makes this a shaman buff as you won't have to waste a precious GCD at the pull anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Isn't BL on the GCD? That makes this a shaman buff as you won't have to waste a precious GCD at the pull anymore
    its not since MoP

I don't mind having more options for Bloodlust, but it DOES kinda feel like a kick in the teeth, especially as a Resto shaman. Since shamans fall down on the most measurable way to rank healers, we need to rely on utility just a little bit more than most healers. Having bloodlust be universal isn't a gamebreaker (as other classes could bring it before anyway) but it feels like the knife is being pushed just that little bit further in.

Think of how easy it'll be for me (lock) to get rank 10 Brawler now!!! Oh wait... I already did!

If you say that, you really gotta L2P, hunters/shamans/especially mages are all amazing in raiding.

Quote Originally Posted by Temperance Brennan View Post
    http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/102351-drums-of-rage

so they added a BL item to the game. I know that after mages and hunters got it, it was already devalued, but now, I can't think of any real reasons to bring a DPS shaman, a mage or a BM hunter anymore...

/discuss.
    Shaman lost their spot as the Lust for the raid when mages and hunters gained the same ability, like you said. Would you rather be brought into a raid because you are good or because you have an ability that is good? When i see this item i think of nothing but awesomeness, i am not strictly speaking about raiding i am talking about soloing bosses or even the Brawlers Guild. There might be some guy out there who is trying to solo a new boss but is held back because he does not have bloodlust, with this item that problem is fixed.

I definitely do not share your belief that shaman, mages and hunters will be benched so that some other class can use their shiny new drums of rage, i personally think this was created for the people whose class does not have a BL button and are held back while trying to solo stuff or even a 10m guild that simply does not have a shaman, mage or BM hunter in it. Now that guild will not be held back because you think this button should only be brought by on class.

Are you kidding? Mages are hands-down the best class together with warlocks. That alone is enough reason to bring them.

You cannot fix a class through some exclusive ability. That's stupid and unfair to those players.

You see them stealing your BL...

I see this as the triumphant return of the buff drums! Though I miss when you could stack drums WITH BL for some crazy haste back in tBC.....
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Deleted
    my disc priest with hero...bring it on baby!!

OP, you're disgracing the avatar you're using. Use some of that brain before posting. :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiyld View Post
    Really? You can't think of ONE SINGLE REASON to bring a hunter a mage or a shammy?
    Yes. Because I'm soloing Onyxia and I want her to die before the air phase!