Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
2
10
11
12
  1. #221
    Quote Originally Posted by Carp The Fish View Post
    Current versions of Assurance's reduction ability:
    Assassination
    Combat
    Subtlety

    Yes, Smoke Bomb has been replaced with Sprint for all 3 specs.

    I still don't see how this trinket isn't a must-grab for Rogues over any of the other 3 heroic trinket options that are on PTR, since all 3 of those have had their passive stats replaced with differing Agility procs.
    I'd rather the combat version of the trinket replace sprint with killing spree, instead of replacing vanish with killing spree.

  2. #222
    Probably easier to get heroic tier pieces than to get a whole set of warforged gear.

  3. #223
    Quote Originally Posted by Kulestu View Post
    Probably easier to get heroic tier pieces than to get a whole set of warforged gear.
    You just needs 3 warforged off pieces, but I see your point. It'll be easier for me to get warforged off pieces since I run in a 25 man, but the main thing is after testing out the 4 piece on the PTR I'd honestly prefer not to have to deal with it since the duration of the buff is so short and is susceptible to input lag, so it can be pretty difficult to keep the buff up for the full duration when the boss is above 35% and you don't have shadow blades up. Not to mention the 4 piece is all but useless on an add fight like Spoils and pretty much forces you to not attempt cleaving for the 30 seconds while Vendetta's up. It probably is easier to keep it up at higher haste levels, though.

    I think it's likely I'll just take the 2 piece and pass on tier to other vanq users who'd get more out of their 4 piece during progression, and just take tier to get a 4 piece to play around with when other people have gotten theirs.

  4. #224
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowboy View Post
    I'd rather the combat version of the trinket replace sprint with killing spree, instead of replacing vanish with killing spree.
    I agree, being Combat always has sprint up when you need it already anyway. Between that and Shadowstep, seems a waste of a spot on there. lol

  5. #225
    Quote Originally Posted by whathump View Post
    You just needs 3 warforged off pieces, but I see your point. It'll be easier for me to get warforged off pieces since I run in a 25 man, but the main thing is after testing out the 4 piece on the PTR I'd honestly prefer not to have to deal with it since the duration of the buff is so short and is susceptible to input lag, so it can be pretty difficult to keep the buff up for the full duration when the boss is above 35% and you don't have shadow blades up. Not to mention the 4 piece is all but useless on an add fight like Spoils and pretty much forces you to not attempt cleaving for the 30 seconds while Vendetta's up. It probably is easier to keep it up at higher haste levels, though.

    I think it's likely I'll just take the 2 piece and pass on tier to other vanq users who'd get more out of their 4 piece during progression, and just take tier to get a 4 piece to play around with when other people have gotten theirs.
    Yeah, I think that if the difference between tier and off-tier is just a sidegrade, I (and my loot council) would have a hard time validating giving me the last two pieces over druids and DKs who are getting some awesome sets.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •