Shadowcraft reforges

I was using a 2/2 heroic Spiritserver in MH and 2/2 RF Megaera dagger in OH till last night. Shadowcraft reforges were in line with hit/exp caps. The normal Megaera dagger dropped and now ShC reforges puts me at 2512 hit. Is this a bug or is the loss in hit so minimal that it won't affect dps?

Jordelia US-Dalaran since I can't post links yet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Designguru View Post
    Is this a bug or is the loss in hit so minimal that it won't affect dps?
    Pretty much. If you're not comfortable being under you an always just manually reach cap with a different reforge or two. Im a little bit OCD with these things too.

10+ Year Old Account
    It does affect DPS, but just slightly less than being that far over the poison/specials cap. I'm showing swapping a red to purple and reforging to be an 80 DPS loss... so if you ever make a mistake because a special missed, you're better off getting the hit cap.

I'm always ok being a little bit under hit cap- I will follow shadowcraft absolutely if it recommends that. But you can always go a bit over if you want- white hit isn't nothing, and the reforge on one piece won't make or break your dps, but you might be furious about a missed button press.

Switch your cloak enchant to hit and then hit the auto reforge and I'm seeing you at 20 over the hit cap and a gain in dps (and check force mastery > haste if thats your preference, overall dps gain either way).

10+ Year Old Account
    It's funny, when I saw this thread I thought it was regarding the "Timed out talking to reforging service" error I've been getting for weeks. I'm about to give in and just do it on Mr. Robot. But I loves my Shadowcraft

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Quote Originally Posted by Sesshou View Post
    Switch your cloak enchant to hit and then hit the auto reforge and I'm seeing you at 20 over the hit cap and a gain in dps (and check force mastery > haste if thats your preference, overall dps gain either way).
    One thing I've noticed about force mastery > haste is that it reforges out all of my mastery, so I end up having to just reforge haste > mastery then replace all haste reforges with mastery.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    It's funny, when I saw this thread I thought it was regarding the "Timed out talking to reforging service" error I've been getting for weeks. I'm about to give in and just do it on Mr. Robot. But I loves my Shadowcraft
    Same here, I've been getting that problem a lot when attempting to try out gear sets for assassination.