Fellow Rogue needs help on damage.

Last week, was my first in a long time to raid again seriously. And while checking myself in comparison with fellow guildies, my damage seemed very very low.

This are the logs from the last night Twin Consorts Heroic kill:
    www . worldoflogs . com/reports/4e3mq7ixwlnmu8h7/sum/damageDone/?s=6293&e=6870

And this is my armory:
    eu . battle . net/wow/en/character/tarren-mill/Lagi/advanced

Any tips on what I am doing wrong and what can improve? Would really appreciate it.

Thank you all in advance.

Burst of speed is a dps loss, use shadowstep or something.

your kill was 9:37, you should have been able to get in 4 shadow blades i only see 3.

make sure when the fire boss comes out in the first phase you are redirecting 5 CP rupture onto her.

Don't use CT on the adds unless they're staying up for a while, should generally just melt though.

I don't think he needs to avoid burst of speed. It's a dps loss, but offers some utility that step doesn't. The dps loss is trivial.

Quote Originally Posted by Verain View Post
    I don't think he needs to avoid burst of speed. It's a dps loss, but offers some utility that step doesn't. The dps loss is trivial.
    This has been discussed here before and the result was more or less that burst of speed doesn't offer anything else than (minor) dps-loss on basically any Throne of Thunder encounter (over shadowstep, that is). If OP prefers burst of speed, go ahead and keep using it, but it's not optimal.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's way too late for me to try pulling up logs at the moment, but for the BoS/Shadowstep discussion - it's trivial enough that we don't really need to comment on it or discuss it in general "help, my DPS is too low, please analyze" threads, unless the OP has a question about it. We've discussed it enough.

Back to the log!