Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    That healing proc... I'm not sure if I want it to stay or be changed because that just looks way OP. It's like everyone in the raid will always be healed for 3% of their health every second. I dunno if I'm way off but it just seems a bit too good to me.

Quote Originally Posted by zenyatta View Post
    One word: underwhelming. I'd quit if I weren't already this far along.
    You'd quit over an unconfirmed, early PTR build of something that might not even be related to the Cloak?

I mean, even if it were to go live exactly as it is now... Why? If you really care that little for the game then just quit now and stop wasting your own time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zalkercin View Post
    That healing proc... I'm not sure if I want it to stay or be changed because that just looks way OP. It's like everyone in the raid will always be healed for 3% of their health every second. I dunno if I'm way off but it just seems a bit too good to me.
    3% of missing health. Not 3% of total health. Huge difference.

Brewmaster = can't wait for the DPS one.

10+ Year Old Account
    This isn't Blizzard's first rodeo. People need to calm their tits about hunters and dot specs.

Quote Originally Posted by Grinia View Post
    3% of missing health. Not 3% of total health. Huge difference.
    Me and my speedy reads Thank you for clarification... and that seems like it would be a very good but not too OP proc.

If they keep it at 60% weapon dmg assassination and sub rogues will have to have insane proc chances on this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seeva View Post
    Brewmaster = can't wait for the DPS one.
    if your guild lets you use the dps one over the tank one they're pretty daft, a 60 second cd life saver is pretty huge, not so RNG as with the meta gems, it will always proc when you need it

Quote Originally Posted by Gnoe View Post
    if your guild lets you use the dps one over the tank one they're pretty daft, a 60 second cd life saver is pretty huge, not so RNG as with the meta gems, it will always proc when you need it
    so basicly tanks will be immortal for a short duration of time every 60 seconds :O
    the ultimate answer's to all rogue issues :

-Rogues might still be dealing with the changes to combo points {2014}

Quote Originally Posted by Gnoe View Post
    Certain tank classes will gain a larger benefit from the DPS cloak proc vs the tank proc. I believe Paladins and Brewmasters will likely get the DPS cloak over the tank cloak.

Probably DKs too, depending how viable the other choices in the Purgatory tier are anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Sre View Post
    Certain tank classes will gain a larger benefit from the DPS cloak proc vs the tank proc. I believe Paladins and Brewmasters will likely get the DPS cloak over the tank cloak.
    But the tank cloak bonus can also easily be abused for a DPS gain depending on the encounter mechanics.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

Quote Originally Posted by Sre View Post
    Which is ridiculous for progression guilds (expecting these aren't available till after WF race is over), where if your tank dies unexpectedly in a fight while he uses the dps cloak you'd be kicking yourselves for letting him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

I suspect they'll probably tweak the melee DPS bonus regarding how frequently it deals damage. If you had multiple people in your raid group proc flurry on 15+ mobs that would be an intense amount of combat log event generation.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

As a BM i already have the mdps 600 cloak (why wouldn't you?), i prefer the tank legendary for the insane survivability, but that would have to give me some way to get the tank cloak or just add it to the cloak i have now.

If its an upgrade to the type of cloak you have today i will have to have to go with the dps cloak. Maybe buy the tank cloak if there are any fights with big mechanics which our guild can't get passed.

Quote Originally Posted by nVIDIA View Post
    causing your next direct damage spell to also burn the target with jade dragonflame, dealing 5,000 damage and an additional 30,000 damage over 6 sec

what about afflic warlock?
    Haunt deals direct damage.
    When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
    When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
    And I held your hand through all of these years

Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    Probably DKs too, depending how viable the other choices in the Purgatory tier are anyway.
    I dunno ... Endurance of Niuzao + Purgatory = four fatal blows per three minutes survived. For the best players, yeah, they'll take the dps one and probably AMZ or Lichborne depending on the fight ... but for a lot of people working on progression, a LOT of wipes will be prevented (or at least delayed :P) due to premature tank death.

Plus think of the mechanics that will be negated by this ... for example, heroic Nazgrim: " Execute: Executes a player for 120% of their maximum health. This attack pierces immunities and cannot be dodged, blocked, or parried."
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

STRINGS: LEGENDARY_54_CLOAK_VALIDATION - You must be in possession of a Celestial Cloak of Virtue to use this item.

Could this requirement apply for any of those helms introduced a while ago?

(Might be a bit off-topic here)

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    Which is ridiculous for progression guilds (expecting these aren't available till after WF race is over), where if your tank dies unexpectedly in a fight while he uses the dps cloak you'd be kicking yourselves for letting him.
    Or if you wipe at a low percentage when your tank is using the tank cloak, you'd be kicking yourself.

Tank deaths are rarely a problem. Horridon and Ra-den were the only fights this tier where it was a real concern for us. Hitting enrage is often the main problem if you're jumping into heroics immediately.

15+ Year Old Account
    The heal one could be very strong with the new druid talent.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose