What pvp builds make people cry?

What are the builds that just make other people rage and possibly break keyboards and throw things? I keep seeing warrior, rogue, and even clerics just instantly vaporize people and cant figure out what they are. Or can anyone in full top end pvp gear do that?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dabrix32 View Post
    What are the builds that just make other people rage and possibly break keyboards and throw things? I keep seeing warrior, rogue, and even clerics just instantly vaporize people and cant figure out what they are. Or can anyone in full top end pvp gear do that?
    by clerics i assume you mean mages as cleric dps blows
    edited sig because wow that was out of date

Nothing makes people rage like a good stealther.

But I think sabs make a lot of people rage cause we do so much damage

Deleted
    Well there really isn't the almighty completly broken spec that never got nerfed. Rift is strange since there really isn't a particular balance between all classes but more of a balance between the individual classes: rogue>mage>warrrior>cleric>rogue (this isn't 100 % true but it is somwhat true for most of the specs that people play).
    Anyhow, there is one cleric spec that I can't remember the name of, but it is insane. It is a dot spec, and he will leave you with about 10 dots, 4 of them does one hit of insane damage and pretty much only another cleric or warrior can take that hit. A mage or rogue might kill you but five second later they go from 100 % to 0 %, unfortunaly some of those dots have 3-4 minute cooldowns.

Taciticans cause they take no skill.
    Tempest for same reasons as Tactician
    Healers. Nothing pisses me off more than attacking someone and watching them stay full health. Even if you focus a healer hes still got 3 buddies keeping him up.
    Stealthers in every game is coward mode.

But theres one class that really makes me rage and I cant figure out what it was. Playing my sentinel healer I had some guy chasing me and I swear he had infinite charges and 47 stuns. He killed me before I could even get out of stun even after blowing my cooldowns. I thought maybe it was a warrior at first but there was only a single warrior on either team and this guy was near the middle in damage so he sucked.

Tacticians do not take zero skill. In fact they are rather a challenge to play because of the positional aspect and that to optimize damage you need to be "torrent weaving".

Tempest plays way different, but they are definitely annoying to go up against.

One thing that makes me rage is Void Knights. I hate that dumbass warrior pulling me into a sea of enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Khelendros View Post
    One thing that makes me rage is Void Knights. I hate that dumbass warrior pulling me into a sea of enemies.
    VKs must just use this on cooldown. Every time they pull me in I can run away and usually never drop below 50%. I dont think anyone even notices me half the time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Khelendros View Post
    Tacticians do not take zero skill. In fact they are rather a challenge to play because of the positional aspect and that to optimize damage you need to be "torrent weaving".
    yea cause alternating ice and fire torrents requires leet skill.