Thread: Dat Sky Golem

Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I got around 120 living steel bars for a few months now since i still don't have the already 2 engineers mounts.

I got a question though: since my alt is only lvl 85 with maxed out eng,do i have to be lvl 90 to get the recipe for energy source and/or mount or lvl 85 is enough.

Never heard of imgur?
    "So my advice is to argue based on the reasons stated, not try to make up or guess at reasons and argue those."
    Greg Street, Riot Developer - 12:50 PM - 25 May 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Naposim1337 View Post
    i will play this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFFgbc5Vcbw when using this mount!
    I would listen to this only http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_HQ66Tj3rg and it will be fantastic. I'm listening to it right now prepping for that fateful day.

Deleted
    Waiting since day 1 i got engineering to be able to pilot a shredder..... i had almost given up they would make one as a mount especialy not at this kaliber, fucking awesome is all i can tell ya!

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhelyo View Post
    I got around 120 living steel bars for a few months now since i still don't have the already 2 engineers mounts.

I got a question though: since my alt is only lvl 85 with maxed out eng,do i have to be lvl 90 to get the recipe for energy source and/or mount or lvl 85 is enough.
    Well you might need help killing the mobs in Pandaria for the drop, but apart from that i see no reason why you can't

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Von Bosch View Post
    Waiting since day 1 i got engineering to be able to pilot a shredder..... i had almost given up they would make one as a mount especialy not at this kaliber, fucking awesome is all i can tell ya!
    Well you can always pilot one in northend on 1 quest (and there is 1 more to recover if i remember in grizzy pvp quests)
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    Well you can always pilot one in northend on 1 quest (and there is 1 more to recover if i remember in grizzy pvp quests)
    those dont count it only a quest i wanted to pilot one for unlimited time wherever wanted!

This mount is easily the best mount in the expansion so far.

So glad it's not on the Blizzard store. They can keep their fancy bats on there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by IdTheDemon View Post
    This mount is easily the best mount in the expansion so far.

So glad it's not on the Blizzard store. They can keep their fancy bats on there.
    That enchanted dragon was far better imo, but still no info on how to get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher069 View Post
    I would listen to this only http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_HQ66Tj3rg and it will be fantastic. I'm listening to it right now prepping for that fateful day.
    Hell no.
    The only obvious and correct answer is
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0V7aUT13qtM

15+ Year Old Account
    I feel lucky that 1 of my alts got engineering AND transmute alchemy, now to lvl an alt PURELY to farm ghost iron
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

If they add an orb of mystery, they should reduce the number of days it takes to craft this.

Either make it very expensive money wise or leave it like it is - but don't mix the two. It doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by milkGONEbad View Post
    All that's needed to complete engineers is a submarine mount of some kind.
    Judging from the pop-up canopy used in the swim animation, this might become one...
    "Let's see. There are monkeys that evolved into men and monkeys that didn't. Just as well, there are men that remained men and men that evolved into something else. Do you really think humans are the ultimate form of evolution? How arrogant."
    --Kakurine, Evil Zone for PS1

Quote Originally Posted by AlarStormbringer View Post
    As I understand, it won't be all that terrible expensive if you're willing to farm up your own mats. At least they don't require raiding! 300 Ghost Iron Bars? Pffsh, not that hard, especially considering it'll take you a full thirty days to use enough CDs for them all. The Living Steel is harder to get, of course. An exceptionally cheap mount, in my opinion.
    Cheap? It takes 30 days worth of CD's to get one. The energy sources are BoP so no trading or buying them. I am easily going to charge 100k for this thing if I can only make one a month.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well i guess it is time to roll Engineering again !!
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

I really don't like how much it shakes, it's horrible on the eyes. And you can even see where the animation loops.

Quote Originally Posted by Alcomo View Post
    Cheap? It takes 30 days worth of CD's to get one. The energy sources are BoP so no trading or buying them. I am easily going to charge 100k for this thing if I can only make one a month.
    Besides those mats are cheap right now because they're not too useful. Once this thing is out I imagine the cost of living steel to double or triple; likewise for the ore.

I do wonder if they'll allow us to craft more than 1 Jord per day if we have Spirit of Harmony, as they have with the other profession CDs.

Quote Originally Posted by nazrakin View Post
    Besides those mats are cheap right now because they're not too useful. Once this thing is out I imagine the cost of living steel to double or triple; likewise for the ore.

I do wonder if they'll allow us to craft more than 1 Jord per day if we have Spirit of Harmony, as they have with the other profession CDs.
    That is also true, so we could be looking at more like 30k+ for the living steel while still having to wait a month. Would be great if they add something like that so we can get more than one a day, but either way its not going to be cheap.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    looks awesome.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    No. You dont

And all my excitement to get this mount has turned to ashes after seeing this......abomination...

God Damn, Why everyone love this Full-Fanserviced/Brain-Genocide/Deep cliches-dumb-Morales/Dumb Punk Monkeys Zoo anime?!!