Thread: Dat Sky Golem

Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    this looks so cool! wish it could do stuff other than herbalism

Ah I can feel the profits from living steel rolling in to my cyber pocket already
    WoW Millionaire! Destroying markets with high school economic knowledge since 2012!
    -Over 5.8 million gold made -
    There's so much more to WoW than PVE and PVP. Explore the rest of WoW for a day and realize the game is so much more in depth than what we think

It's times like these where i'm glad i maxed out Alchemy on one of my alts. Free Living Steel ftw!

Grunt
    Take all my money! I will also use all my energy sources to achieve that! Thanks for showing me that! Oo

Living steel is piled up and ready. Now gotta start those dailies when they release
    Quote Originally Posted by Validity View Post
    If rogues become shit, all they can become is a different type of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by bgwilly31 View Post
    I see this as selling for over 200k all day long. The JC panther sold for 110k and that was just mat cost. Considering the time it takes to make these. They will certainly be over 200k probably more.
    What? The living steel is about 10k for the whole 30 bars and the ghost iron is worth like nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Day Dreamer View Post
    What? The living steel is about 10k for the whole 30 bars and the ghost iron is worth like nothing.
    Yes, but it takes a month just to make it. That's where the value lies.

Well I have my 30 Livign Steel, and 600 Ore ready to go. Just need to get the Schematic.

Quote Originally Posted by Sabtheshaman View Post
    Well I have my 30 Livign Steel, and 600 Ore ready to go. Just need to get the Schematic.
    Another week for me, depending procs. So shitty that Ghost Iron Ore is around 3g a piece on my server, and there's very little of it as well. I'm constantly having to fight and wait for chances to buy some ore at a decent price, even with allready having a full GB tab of ore before this mount was announced. =/
    Your Soul Shall Suffer! ||| Forum rules ||| New England Patriots

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Another week for me, depending procs. So shitty that Ghost Iron Ore is around 3g a piece on my server, and there's very little of it as well. I'm constantly having to fight and wait for chances to buy some ore at a decent price, even with allready having a full GB tab of ore before this mount was announced. =/
    Are you not a miner? I fly through Pandaria and there is not a single second that goes by without 1-2 ore veins on the mini map in ANY zone.

Yeah i have 3 engineers ready to go, 90 living steel and counting + all the ore farmed, I'll be making STUPID amounts of gold.

Mine at the tillers farming area with all the pandas and rabbits. And the bit above it, with all the monkeys has a lot of good spawns. I can fill my bags just by cycling around there.

mats cost ? 300bars and 30 living steel or ?

Hah, come to azjol-nerub EU, 8G a bar since the mount was announced

Quote Originally Posted by GCD View Post
    mats cost ? 300bars and 30 living steel or ?
    300 bars, 30 living steel, 30 days.
    For now.
    Spirit of War popped up in previous ptr build that might be used to bypass the cooldown but we have no known source for that yet.

Bloodsail Admiral Avada Kedavra's Avatar
    Well it is a good thing I have 2 engineers. One ALL FOR ME - and the other to sell at a outrageously outrageous price. Dont give me that shit about how the mats dont cost that much. If that is your defense, then get off your ass and make it yourself.

"Oh what was that??? you dont have a engineer???"

*unzips*
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking

Hmm wonder how many spirits for the energy anyone hazard a guess?

In anticipation for this new mount and the recipe drop from which ever mob drops it now. I have saved up 30 SoH to use if there is an option to bypass cool-downs using SoH. I might even have to save up 60 more in case they charge 3 SoH + 10 GIBs to bypass a cool-down.

Can't wait... First month, I'll make 3 at the same time thanks to my lovely engineers!
    If you disapprove of moderation, seek an Admin or Global Moderator.
    Stuff can be fixed, just get enough glue or duct tape!
    R.I.P Project 'Titan' - My curious mind will still think of you!

I am sooooo Hoping they come to their senses with this thing.

I want the recipe to have an insanely low drop rate ... something similar to the droprate of a Hyacinth Macaw.
    I want the # of shards up'd to 60 to add more of a time delay in these.
    I want them to add a 10X orb cost to them as well.

And Last.... Make it ENGINEERING ONLY!!!

Seriously it has been said so many times and is so true that this is a ridiculously low price for this mount, it will be everywhere. It will be worthless. It will sell within a day for Mats x 10%. At best. It might go up in a few months as people get bored but by then too man people will have it and the special snowflake level of stupidity needed to make this your daily use mount will have worn out.

Unless they do something to fix this, Engineering loses out once more to have any hope of making something sellable.
    Sad day in wow when they hand out this level of awesome for free like this. Broke lazy people all lining up to get their "Welfare Warrior" free mount of the month given by Blizzard.

Imma name mine ObamaCarry.