Thread: Dat Sky Golem

Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Money is made from the stupid, this is basic economics

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    Only stupid people will pay 100k for a some mats and 30 daily cooldowns. Then again, there are a lot of stupid people.

How many stupid people with a spare 100k are there though?
    There's pigeons out there. Plump, juicy, gorgeous pigeons, just waiting to be squeezed for all they're worth.

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

15+ Year Old Account

2,400 Ghost Iron Bar
    299 Living Steel

All of that came from having 11 90's do Tillers farm everyday. I have 4 Engineers so now it's just 60 days worth of cooldowns. Sell the first 4 I make for as much as I can, the way I look at it, anything I make is a profit. Then the next 4 I use one and make my 4 friends compete for the other 3.
    Last edited by Yunalezka; 2013-09-10 at 02:29 AM.
    The early bird gets the worm, or in this case, the Pokémon.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll make one for myself, and I doubt I'll ever make one to sell. Too much work for too little profit. I'd rather make belt buckles and boe epics or something. But, I'm gonna be doing my cd daily for that bad boy.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iippy/advanced
    I'd prefer my orcs to stand up straight.

10+ Year Old Account
    My first and maybe second will go towards other mounts, this is one I know I can always easily get.

The price will fluctuate like crazy for these things imo

First month crazy prices, second month price collapse, 9 months later back to crazy prices again.

I look at the schematic for Jard's Peculiar Energy Source but i cant find any mention of a 1 day CD. Is it really gonna have a 1 Day CD?

Quote Originally Posted by Nazaraki View Post
    I look at the schematic for Jard's Peculiar Energy Source but i cant find any mention of a 1 day CD. Is it really gonna have a 1 Day CD?
    You need to look at the recipe for it, not the Schematic. The Schematic is just i.e. "You learn how to make this." and not the cost of making the actual item.

Deleted
    It used to function as a ground mount - even though it wasn't mentioned in the tooltip, and the tooltip never changed, it still reads "This is a flying mount." Hopefully they didn't mess up with it in the latest builds and it's still useable in non-flyable areas.

Can any US ppl confirm any pattern drops? Random mobs or any specifik?

farming on isle, in 4wind and vale and still no drop :S

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Proxiz View Post
    Can any US ppl confirm any pattern drops? Random mobs or any specifik?
    This please

Quote Originally Posted by Flammen View Post
    This please
    I got the pattern shortly after servers came back up on Ner'zhul US. My character name is the same as my forum name.

Edit: Forgot to mention that I got the pattern off of mobs on the Timeless isle. The pattern actually gave me the a few other recipes besides the Sky Claw; of particular interest, it gave me the recipe for making the new material for the Sky Claw.
    Last edited by Shamypriest; 2013-09-11 at 08:37 AM.

Deleted
    Vale mobs dropped it after 5 kills for me on the PTR a month ago. Expect it to be easy to get. (Patterns that is)

10+ Year Old Account
    I believe a guildie got it and someone in general as well from just a few kills (US). It's strange, people were getting epic recipes and everything extremely fast and I got a couple glyph techniques that I sent off to my scribe fast and tons of epics but then later on....nothing. After literally hundreds of kills I wasn't getting anymore rare items or recipes, just mostly coins and charms with the occasional epic timeless piece.
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy

10+ Year Old Account
    I got mine on my engi on Timeless Isle...took about 20 kills or so .......

I just killed a small group (maybe 5-7) of Ik'thik Swiftclaws in the Valley of the Four Winds in/near Stoneplow and got the schematic. (EU live patch)
    Last edited by Ibis; 2013-09-11 at 10:04 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MouseD View Post
    I got mine on my engi on Timeless Isle...took about 20 kills or so .......
    Exactly the same for me, just a handful of kills and it dropped.

We had literally 1 million of the darn things dropping in raid last night. Nearly every trash pack had atleast 1 for a profession. Both in Flex raid and Normal.
    Minituk Raider in TF

How do you learn to make this mount. I have the source recepie, but I have no idea where do I learn mount schematics.