Thread: Dat Sky Golem

Page 24 of 31 FirstFirst ...
14
22
23
24
25
26
... LastLast
  1. #461
    the reason some players has it already is that if you unlearn engineering and level it again, the cooldown resets.. so basically need to reskill engi 30 times! : P

    personally at 11/30 : )

  2. #462
    Quote Originally Posted by Minituk View Post
    We had literally 1 million of the darn things dropping in raid last night. Nearly every trash pack had atleast 1 for a profession. Both in Flex raid and Normal.

    You had "literally" 1 million of the things drop. I do not believe you.

  3. #463
    Quote Originally Posted by Exuja View Post
    Well, the first ones will start showing up in 28 days from now. No way to speed up the process.

    Sucks, doesn't it? I can't wait for my golem. It's funny, most engineers I know are planning on selling theirs, I say - good luck, the market is going to get flooded with them.
    We actually had one of these show up on the Illidan AH the other day. It sold in the same day for 888,888g Buy out. Personally I have 12 jards already done. Whoever got the mount either got lucky with Blingtron or used the trick of dropping and picking up engineering 30 times to get it. That would be expensive.

  4. #464
    Pit Lord Azgraal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    The Unvanquished City of Porto, Portugal
    Posts
    2,371
    Currently on 11/30 thingies, can't wait to finish it

  5. #465
    The Insane Wildtree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Iowa - Franconia
    Posts
    17,048
    Quote Originally Posted by Fearin View Post
    the reason some players has it already is that if you unlearn engineering and level it again, the cooldown resets.. so basically need to reskill engi 30 times! : P

    personally at 11/30 : )
    That's to be proven actually. A cooldown is normally bound to the toon. Means when you relearn the profession the CD is still there.
    It boils down to exploitation and with that, Blizzard likely interferes.

    Ever since I've seen the claims popping up, I've checked on multiple realms, and I have not found a single piece of evidence that the mount actually really already exists.
    As far as I know also all tracking sources don't show them to have existed yet in the economy.

    Regarding the value of it:
    I do not share the optimism of many here. I'm very skeptical, and I rather believe how the sales value of the mount will take a steep nose dive. Every engineer is eager to make and sell it. Well, that puts hundreds of those things on the AH, and the competition will be fierce. And for how long as I play this game, I know how the profession community is just too dumb to use a situation to the advantage of all.
    With a little common sense, there could be an unwritten Engineer's cartel, which means everyone stays high with the price in the 100k range. Maybe a copper lower than the guy before. But this is not how WOW economy works. A few days, and the prices are as low as it gets. I think the mount is going to end up costing around 25 - 30k..
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

  6. #466
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    That's to be proven actually. A cooldown is normally bound to the toon. Means when you relearn the profession the CD is still there.
    It boils down to exploitation and with that, Blizzard likely interferes.

    Ever since I've seen the claims popping up, I've checked on multiple realms, and I have not found a single piece of evidence that the mount actually really already exists.
    As far as I know also all tracking sources don't show them to have existed yet in the economy.

    Regarding the value of it:
    I do not share the optimism of many here. I'm very skeptical, and I rather believe how the sales value of the mount will take a steep nose dive. Every engineer is eager to make and sell it. Well, that puts hundreds of those things on the AH, and the competition will be fierce. And for how long as I play this game, I know how the profession community is just too dumb to use a situation to the advantage of all.
    With a little common sense, there could be an unwritten Engineer's cartel, which means everyone stays high with the price in the 100k range. Maybe a copper lower than the guy before. But this is not how WOW economy works. A few days, and the prices are as low as it gets. I think the mount is going to end up costing around 25 - 30k..
    I dunno the one I saw on the Illidan AH was 888,888g buy out. Either they did the dropping trick or got extremely lucky with the Blingtron.

  7. #467
    The Insane Wildtree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Iowa - Franconia
    Posts
    17,048
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    I dunno the one I saw on the Illidan AH was 888,888g buy out. Either they did the dropping trick or got extremely lucky with the Blingtron.
    Do we have confirmation how it does actually drop from Blingtron?
    Was it bought out? Does the mount appear now on the realm, or did someone exploit and Blizzard killed the auction plus the item along with a punishment for the seller?
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

  8. #468
    There was a "bug" early on that made you able to use your CD in any BG with an anvil without the cooldown, thats hotfixed

  9. #469
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Do we have confirmation how it does actually drop from Blingtron?
    Was it bought out? Does the mount appear now on the realm, or did someone exploit and Blizzard killed the auction plus the item along with a punishment for the seller?
    Well it was on there at about 4 pm server. Then it was gone right before my guilds raid time at about 9 server. Haven't seen anyone on it but that doesn't mean its not out there, especially with how rare they are atm. As for them being on blingtron? Who knows. All of the other non-engi only mounts are obtainable from it. So I wouldn't doubt its available from Blingtron.

  10. #470
    Pandaren Monk Moosie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,903
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Do we have confirmation how it does actually drop from Blingtron?
    https://theunderminejournal.com/item...dan&item=95416

    It's not confirmation that blingatron drops Sky golem, but the chances of it doing so are pretty high considering it can drop every single mount that is not engi bound. Wowhead has also updated the things it drops with 5.4 items, but until someone running the WoWhead client logs a drop of it, it won't show.

    Not like it matters that much, the drop rate on mounts from blingatron is extremely low.
    Moosie <After Hours> : Feral / Restoration

  11. #471
    guys the mount could be using by other characters or just on the enginer profession like the flying carpet can only be used as a tailor or the aircraft used by the enginer? ?
    if yes its crap and i dont need it ;p

  12. #472
    Quote Originally Posted by asd12033 View Post
    guys the mount could be using by other characters or just on the enginer profession like the flying carpet can only be used as a tailor or the aircraft used by the enginer? ?
    if yes its crap and i dont need it ;p
    It's account wide once learned, more like the chopper.

  13. #473
    i missed 1 day now i hate myself for being lazy
    the ultimate answer's to all rogue issues :

    -Rogues might still be dealing with the changes to combo points {2014}

  14. #474
    Dreadlord
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    europe
    Posts
    799
    Quote Originally Posted by Koji2k11 View Post
    i missed 1 day now i hate myself for being lazy
    YOu lost thousands of gold unfortunately ^^ Maybe you could relearn engineering and craft 2 in a day

  15. #475
    High Overlord joruu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    133
    During 2:45-3:00 am invite 2v2 war game and then you will find there is no CD any more. 30 mats per day
    This is fixed a few days ago apparently, but this was the reason some people have the golem already.

  16. #476
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Jesus if Bling does give out Sky Golem...

    That's just sick.
    Except this mount really isn't that expensive to make. Costs about the same as those ilvl 502 transmog weapons from TBC - and works on the same scheme of 30 day wait. Engineering rockets are far more expensive than this and yes Blingtron does drop them.

    I'm going to wait the initial fuss about it and get it for like 20k gold after a month or two. Everyone and their mother has engineering on silvermoon, the undercutting game will be too fierce for me to arse with it. Meanwhile 200k gold made in one week with gems

  17. #477
    Quote Originally Posted by Fearin View Post
    the reason some players has it already is that if you unlearn engineering and level it again, the cooldown resets.. so basically need to reskill engi 30 times!
    Wow. That is hardcore.

  18. #478
    Mechagnome Hexotic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    707
    the reason some ppl have it is because of 2 things. Some lucky asses got it from blingatron. and the other guys exploited a bug that allowed you to make as many jards as you wanted in a 15 minute window at 2:45 am - 3:00 am while in a 2 v 2 war game. How do people figure this crap out, I dont know, Im just glad blizz quickly fixed it.

    source: told by a dev i do flex with on sundays.

  19. #479
    I want this so bad, halfway done, missed 3/4 days on my cooldown cause i didnt resub right away after the patch went up. QQ. Is there any confirmation that the learn/unlearn thing resets the cooldown , I wouldnt mind spending an extra 30-50k to get a few extra mats.

  20. #480
    Quote Originally Posted by barkong View Post
    I want this so bad, halfway done, missed 3/4 days on my cooldown cause i didnt resub right away after the patch went up. QQ. Is there any confirmation that the learn/unlearn thing resets the cooldown , I wouldnt mind spending an extra 30-50k to get a few extra mats.
    Read previous posts and you shall find the answer.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •