Thread: Dat Sky Golem

Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zorker View Post
    Only engi can craft it every 30 days. You can make 999.999 a pop. So I would take that any day.
    I can guarantee anyone with that much gold to burn on something will either already have an engineer or powerlevel one before the patch. Mats + powerleving is only like 25k....there is no other word other than calling someone an idiot if they gold cap a crafted mount that they can make for pennies.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilhelm137 View Post
    I can guarantee anyone with that much gold to burn on something will either already have an engineer or powerlevel one before the patch. Mats + powerleving is only like 25k....there is no other word other than calling someone an idiot if they gold cap a crafted mount that they can make for pennies.
    You'd be surprised. People can be really stupid.

The day the BoE lion cub came out people were buying it for 100k, now you're lucky to get 5k for it.

...and just in case it is an eng-specific mount a la the roflcopters, my main now has eng again, lol.

Deleted
    This mount looks awesome and i think you could start leveling some engineers because this will be a 40k mount at least make a new char put alchamey and engineering on it im sure it doesnt take 40k to level both of those so you have two proffesions in 30 days for nothing and you can use them forever keep using the transmutes i want one of these mounts bad now though

Quote Originally Posted by Rutland View Post
    This mount looks awesome and i think you could start leveling some engineers because this will be a 40k mount at least make a new char put alchamey and engineering on it im sure it doesnt take 40k to level both of those so you have two proffesions in 30 days for nothing and you can use them forever keep using the transmutes i want one of these mounts bad now though
    40k>? lol this mount wont be 40k Probably ever. even two years from now the mats will be still very hard to obtain. The mount will probably appreciate in value in time.
    Blizzcon 2010+2011+2013+2014+2015 Attendee!
    lvl-110 Zeush(Sen'jin) Orc Fury Warrior(bread and Butter) WATCH BIG CRITS! Raiding Guild Reality Series! http://www.bigcrits.com/site/index.php

Quote Originally Posted by bgwilly31 View Post
    40k>? lol this mount wont be 40k Probably ever. even two years from now the mats will be still very hard to obtain. The mount will probably appreciate in value in time.
    You mean depreciate. Appreciate would mean the opposite (the price would get higher) in your context. This mount will be really expensive regardless since you have to take at least 30 days to make one. I intend on selling the first one I make for a lot of gold.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    You mean depreciate. Appreciate would mean the opposite (the price would get higher) in your context. This mount will be really expensive regardless since you have to take at least 30 days to make one. I intend on selling the first one I make for a lot of gold.
    He obviously means appreciate given the context. If you would read the people you quote, you wont make incorrect corrections.

Quote Originally Posted by waddlez View Post
    He obviously means appreciate given the context. If you would read the people you quote, you wont make incorrect corrections.
    He was insisting the value of the mount would never be >40k. which would most likely mean that it wouldn't gain value (to be over 40k) over time.

- - - Updated - - -

Either way, my bad.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

haha I have to have one of these

Deleted
    I wonder if this can be used to collect certain quest items, like druids can...if so it'd be an awesome time-saver for those godawful dailies in future expansions. Has anyone tried this?

still i wonder when the day comes lw will get mount or a pet, engineering seems to be getting alot these days

Quote Originally Posted by Nosferato View Post
    still i wonder when the day comes lw will get mount or a pet, engineering seems to be getting alot these days
    A lot? This is the first addition to Engineering since MoP launched. All the armor-crafting professions are fine in general, they all get a ton of new recipies with each tier.
    It's good that they add things like the Skyclaw to other (non armor) crafting professions. Alchemy, Jewelcrafting and Enchanting are fine, because their crafts continue to be useful an entire expansion. That leaves Engineering and Inscription. Engineering doesn't have much to sell beyond mounts/pets. There are usually just ranged weapons and scopes, which are only used by one class. MoP added the goggles that give more mining/herbing nodes and the BoE 450 trinket. Inscription has glyphs, but they are a pain to sell (either due low demand or because of AH campers). The staves, off-hands and trinkets are all outdated right now and are only useful to boost a new character's item level.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    He was insisting the value of the mount would never be >40k. which would most likely mean that it wouldn't gain value (to be over 40k) over time.

- - - Updated - - -

Either way, my bad.
    yeah no. I was quoting the person above me who thought the mount would sell for 40k. I was insisting that was way to low and the mount will always sell for more. Not less.
    Blizzcon 2010+2011+2013+2014+2015 Attendee!
    lvl-110 Zeush(Sen'jin) Orc Fury Warrior(bread and Butter) WATCH BIG CRITS! Raiding Guild Reality Series! http://www.bigcrits.com/site/index.php

I'm hoping dupers don't find a way to mass produce this mount, like with what's happened with Sandstone Drake, Chopper, and Jeweled Onyx Panther in the past

15+ Year Old Account
    pretty sure that's why there isn't any vendor items tied to this, it's just living steel and item that is bop that the engineer has to craft on a 1 day cd.
    Sig by Safhira

Deleted
    this looks so cool! wish it could do stuff other than herbalism

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah I can feel the profits from living steel rolling in to my cyber pocket already
    Quote Originally Posted by Vampz View Post
    inb4 "flying is a major part of the reason I have fun in wow!"
    Buy a fucking flight sim then

10+ Year Old Account
    It's times like these where i'm glad i maxed out Alchemy on one of my alts. Free Living Steel ftw!

Deleted
    Take all my money! I will also use all my energy sources to achieve that! Thanks for showing me that! Oo

Living steel is piled up and ready. Now gotta start those dailies when they release