Thread: Dat Sky Golem

Page 17 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bgwilly31 View Post
    I see this as selling for over 200k all day long. The JC panther sold for 110k and that was just mat cost. Considering the time it takes to make these. They will certainly be over 200k probably more.
    What? The living steel is about 10k for the whole 30 bars and the ghost iron is worth like nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Day Dreamer View Post
    What? The living steel is about 10k for the whole 30 bars and the ghost iron is worth like nothing.
    Yes, but it takes a month just to make it. That's where the value lies.

Well I have my 30 Livign Steel, and 600 Ore ready to go. Just need to get the Schematic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabtheshaman View Post
    Well I have my 30 Livign Steel, and 600 Ore ready to go. Just need to get the Schematic.
    Another week for me, depending procs. So shitty that Ghost Iron Ore is around 3g a piece on my server, and there's very little of it as well. I'm constantly having to fight and wait for chances to buy some ore at a decent price, even with allready having a full GB tab of ore before this mount was announced. =/

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Another week for me, depending procs. So shitty that Ghost Iron Ore is around 3g a piece on my server, and there's very little of it as well. I'm constantly having to fight and wait for chances to buy some ore at a decent price, even with allready having a full GB tab of ore before this mount was announced. =/
    Are you not a miner? I fly through Pandaria and there is not a single second that goes by without 1-2 ore veins on the mini map in ANY zone.

Yeah i have 3 engineers ready to go, 90 living steel and counting + all the ore farmed, I'll be making STUPID amounts of gold.

mats cost ? 300bars and 30 living steel or ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Hah, come to azjol-nerub EU, 8G a bar since the mount was announced

Quote Originally Posted by GCD View Post
    mats cost ? 300bars and 30 living steel or ?
    300 bars, 30 living steel, 30 days.
    For now.
    Spirit of War popped up in previous ptr build that might be used to bypass the cooldown but we have no known source for that yet.

Well it is a good thing I have 2 engineers. One ALL FOR ME - and the other to sell at a outrageously outrageous price. Dont give me that shit about how the mats dont cost that much. If that is your defense, then get off your ass and make it yourself.

"Oh what was that??? you dont have a engineer???"

*unzips*
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing
    hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking

Deleted
    Hmm wonder how many spirits for the energy anyone hazard a guess?

In anticipation for this new mount and the recipe drop from which ever mob drops it now. I have saved up 30 SoH to use if there is an option to bypass cool-downs using SoH. I might even have to save up 60 more in case they charge 3 SoH + 10 GIBs to bypass a cool-down.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't wait... First month, I'll make 3 at the same time thanks to my lovely engineers!
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I am sooooo Hoping they come to their senses with this thing.

I want the recipe to have an insanely low drop rate ... something similar to the droprate of a Hyacinth Macaw.
    I want the # of shards up'd to 60 to add more of a time delay in these.
    I want them to add a 10X orb cost to them as well.

And Last.... Make it ENGINEERING ONLY!!!

Seriously it has been said so many times and is so true that this is a ridiculously low price for this mount, it will be everywhere. It will be worthless. It will sell within a day for Mats x 10%. At best. It might go up in a few months as people get bored but by then too man people will have it and the special snowflake level of stupidity needed to make this your daily use mount will have worn out.

Unless they do something to fix this, Engineering loses out once more to have any hope of making something sellable.
    Sad day in wow when they hand out this level of awesome for free like this. Broke lazy people all lining up to get their "Welfare Warrior" free mount of the month given by Blizzard.

Imma name mine ObamaCarry.

Quote Originally Posted by Nornian View Post

I want the recipe to have an insanely low drop rate ... something similar to the droprate of a Hyacinth Macaw.

Seriously it has been said so many times and is so true that this is a ridiculously low price for this mount, it will be everywhere. It will be worthless. It will sell within a day for Mats x 10%. At best. It might go up in a few months as people get bored but by then too man people will have it and the special snowflake level of stupidity needed to make this your daily use mount will have worn out.

Unless they do something to fix this, Engineering loses out once more to have any hope of making something sellable.
    Sad day in wow when they hand out this level of awesome for free like this. Broke lazy people all lining up to get their "Welfare Warrior" free mount of the month given by Blizzard.

Why bring politics into a fucking mount?

BACK OT: This shit will be sellable but the price will fluctuate

Dont forget most people wont do there dailiy when the next xpac hits

Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    Why bring politics into a fucking mount?

BACK OT: This shit will be sellable but the price will fluctuate

Dont forget most people wont do there dailiy when the next xpac hits

Not really a politics thing outside of the name for my mount which is my own personal choice.

Yes this mount will be sellable but not for anywhere near what some of the idiots here are mentioning.
    Fluctuation will come and go, 30 days after patch it will be available and cheap ... 15 days later it will be more.. then it will settle out to little to no profit.

I am more dissapointed as it will not have any sort of status attached to it. Lets face it people use rarer mounts or expensive ones to display a status.
    People daily bypass many cooler mounts just in effort to show off one they are more proud of. When someone sees the 100 people on Golem's they will not think "wow cool, look at all the awesome golems!!" They will think wow look at all the bots farming, or "look at that sad sack who cant afford a real mount."

Its a spit in the face of engineers, and will only reflect badly on those that do attempt to ride the mount and carry any self pride.

Honestly though.... If it didn't cost 100k to make or buy it cannot even remotely begin to be considered awesome or special.
    If you do not have 7 figures to just throw around you don't deserve anything nice anyways.

I am not rich in real life, yet I see rich people with nice things. Am I mad they have nice things? Nope, they're supposed to .... they're rich!

Same applies in wow, if it's this cheap it is for the poor masses whom cannot acquire gold. It carries no status and will be everywhere, become cheaper, then fade to obscurity.

I thik the model for this mount looks awesome, that's why I hope they fix it before they ruin it by making it this stupidly cheap.

10+ Year Old Account

All that, most likely wouldn't happen.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    All that, most likely wouldn't happen.

I am sure it wont, but somethings gotta give. This is just pathetic. Every scrub with sub 500k will have one in no time. They will be everywhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am sure it wont, but somethings gotta give. This is just pathetic. Every scrub with sub 500k will have one in no time. They will be everywhere.
    That is how it was with the other mounts too. Basicly, people still have to wait 30 days before they can have one anyways.

Who cares? And why does it matter? Engineers can make off these "scrubs" as you put it.