Thread: Dat Sky Golem

Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I got this pattern after killing couple mobs in timeless isle. It is actually a single drop that teaches 5 patterns : daily CD material, sky golem, 2 pets, and coking bag

10+ Year Old Account
    Got mine from the Mogu in Vale of Eternal Blossoms

I got mine from killing mobs on the timeless Isle. I had to go through it 3 times so all of my engineers got it. Took about 2 hours. But now I have started my adventure to making this mount.
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing
    hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking

I've been stockpiling living steels since this was called the Sky Hook. I was so mad that it didn't show up in 5.2 or whatever that I sold them. When I read about the Sky Golem, I started stockpiling them again. So I've got all 30 of those, and most of the ghost iron bars needed. Just need another 29 days.

I had two objectives last night: complete the cloak, and get the recipe. I was hoping that doing the first would get me the second naturally, and it did.

10+ Year Old Account
    5 kills on the corrupted beasts in vale and the schematics dropped.

This will go easily over 100k, cant wait!

10+ Year Old Account
    For those of you still hunting patterns, run a couple of normal or HC dungeons. We had 1-2 of these schematics drop in every HC we did (whilst farming for the noodle carts).
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

Deleted
    Got mine after killing a few mogu at the Vale of Eternal Blossoms.

10+ Year Old Account
    Took me like 10-15 mogu kills in Vale to get mine.

Deleted
    like 10 kill on new island to get the pattern for me

Got the recipe after farming around 1300 timeless coins near old Pi'ju.
    You can try to fit me in a box, only to see me burst out of it.

Got 3 Engi, 1 BS and 1 Cloth drops in the first 2-3 hours, so its alot of mats each day now

Living Steel is sorted. Farmed up all the Ghost Iron. Now the 30-day waiting game begins.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im checking AH for my sky golem. Nothing yet Im one of the idiots wanting it really bad.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Loxley View Post
    Im checking AH for my sky golem. Nothing yet Im one of the idiots wanting it really bad.
    Well, the first ones will start showing up in 28 days from now. No way to speed up the process.
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    Living Steel is sorted. Farmed up all the Ghost Iron. Now the 30-day waiting game begins.
    Sucks, doesn't it? I can't wait for my golem. It's funny, most engineers I know are planning on selling theirs, I say - good luck, the market is going to get flooded with them.

Deleted
    this mount will be so expensive when it comes up on AH ^^ only 28days left.

I looked up the requirements on wowhead and it said required engineering 500. You actually have to have engineering 600 for the pattern to drop, so I ended up leveling my alts engineering skill and then it dropped for me. Few level 90s and a level 86 all got the pattern.

Id rather take the mount first than 100k gold I just think its way too awesome

My engineer got the recipe after killing about 4 or 5 mobs in the Jade Forest. Seems pretty easy to get, probably to make up for the 30 day waiting time on the energy sources

I do not have an alchemist, but i have 2 engineers, so a guildie buys his mount with 60 living steel, i provide the energy sources. Win-win deal. Unsure if i'll sell mine or use it.
    Last edited by Sanitee; 2013-09-13 at 01:11 PM.