Thread: Dat Sky Golem

Page 23 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Got 3 Engi, 1 BS and 1 Cloth drops in the first 2-3 hours, so its alot of mats each day now

Living Steel is sorted. Farmed up all the Ghost Iron. Now the 30-day waiting game begins.

Im checking AH for my sky golem. Nothing yet Im one of the idiots wanting it really bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Loxley View Post
    Im checking AH for my sky golem. Nothing yet Im one of the idiots wanting it really bad.
    Well, the first ones will start showing up in 28 days from now. No way to speed up the process.
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    Living Steel is sorted. Farmed up all the Ghost Iron. Now the 30-day waiting game begins.
    Sucks, doesn't it? I can't wait for my golem. It's funny, most engineers I know are planning on selling theirs, I say - good luck, the market is going to get flooded with them.

30 mins in VoEB. Seems quick idd.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    One cause is a cognitive bias called projection bias. Essentially living inside your own head your entire life makes it exceedingly difficult to understand how others do not also live your same life, think your same thoughts, and hold your same beliefs. In many cases it's quite frustrating to try to empathize and understand why you yourself may not be the center of the universe, which generally results in one 'acting out' in various ways.
    So, in short: the internet.

this mount will be so expensive when it comes up on AH ^^ only 28days left.

I looked up the requirements on wowhead and it said required engineering 500. You actually have to have engineering 600 for the pattern to drop, so I ended up leveling my alts engineering skill and then it dropped for me. Few level 90s and a level 86 all got the pattern.

Id rather take the mount first than 100k gold I just think its way too awesome

Grunt
    My engineer got the recipe after killing about 4 or 5 mobs in the Jade Forest. Seems pretty easy to get, probably to make up for the 30 day waiting time on the energy sources

I do not have an alchemist, but i have 2 engineers, so a guildie buys his mount with 60 living steel, i provide the energy sources. Win-win deal. Unsure if i'll sell mine or use it.
    Last edited by Sanitee; 2013-09-13 at 01:11 PM.

For me I spent about an hour to get mine off the mobs in valley of the four winds ( this is after I spent a hours getting my legendary cloak on the timeless isle and having no luck there). Then wen we went seige of orgrimmar for our guild raid 3 of them dropped in a space of 1 trash pack

2nd mob I killed on timeless, tailoring cloth pattern dropped. 6th mob, engi pattern. GG

I am curious how people have the mounts already.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon1o1 View Post
    2nd mob I killed on timeless, tailoring cloth pattern dropped. 6th mob, engi pattern. GG

I am curious how people have the mounts already.
    Nobody.

It takes at least 30 days starting when you learn the recipe. You should not see a Golem until Oct 8t.

Quote Originally Posted by Rackfu View Post
    Nobody.

It takes at least 30 days starting when you learn the recipe. You should not see a Golem until Oct 8t.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ted&filter=sky

This guy has it already

Quote Originally Posted by pawu View Post
    It must also be a rare chance to drop/be awarded from something. My guess would be via blingatron, as the other engineering mounts were already a rare chance to be awarded from that.

Quote Originally Posted by Exuja View Post
    Well, the first ones will start showing up in 28 days from now. No way to speed up the process.

Sucks, doesn't it? I can't wait for my golem. It's funny, most engineers I know are planning on selling theirs, I say - good luck, the market is going to get flooded with them.
    Flooded or not, this is going to be one of the most anticipated and desired mounts in World of Warcraft history. They wont be going cheap day #1.

Quote Originally Posted by Windfury View Post
    It must also be a rare chance to drop/be awarded from something. My guess would be via blingatron, as the other engineering mounts were already a rare chance to be awarded from that.
    Jesus if Bling does give out Sky Golem...

That's just sick.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    I'm just being a smart ass at this point.

I'm currently making two of these, One I will use, the other I will probably just give to someone, I don't think I could even be bothered to go through the hassle of trying to sell it when it comes available, Because there are going to be tons of these, i think on my server there is going to be at least 25 hit the AH, and then everyone will want a return fast, and the price is going to plummet so fast, The best price for this mount is going to be after a couple months I think, when there isn't as many people making it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark
    They say that the best weapon is the one you never have to fire. I respectfully disagree. I prefer the weapon you only have to fire once. That's how Dad did it, that's how America does it, and it's worked out pretty well so far. I present to you the newest in Stark Industries' Freedom line. Find an excuse to let one of these off the chain, and I personally guarantee, the bad guys won't even wanna come out of their caves. Ladies and gentlemen, for your consideration... the Jericho.

Started the journey one day after the patch, got my 87 Shaman Engineer to do some quests until it dropped.

Have the Living Steel already.

Pets can wait