Deleted

t15 Trinket Question.

Is it right that Talisman of Bloodlust is BiS for Combat right now?

I have been told to use this trinket and then gem almost full agility, is that right? because some tools on the internet(mr.robot/shadowcraft) are telling me its wrong and say Renataki´s soulcharm is better.

As with all stat weight questions, it depends on your current gear. Use ShC.

If you check the 5.2 trinket discussion, ToB is really great in conjunction with renataki - and i assume that combat preferring haste makes it a definite choice. Anyway it also depends on the other trinket you have.

The couple Renataki + ToB is the best one.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

It 100% depends on your current gear set. The meta makes ToB more valuable, and higher ilvl makes it where gemming haste is the best choice for combat. As far as BiS trinkets go, Rune of Re-origination will be the BiS for combat, although Soul Charm and ToB will be close seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Impaktx View Post
    It 100% depends on your current gear set. The meta makes ToB more valuable, and higher ilvl makes it where gemming haste is the best choice for combat. As far as BiS trinkets go, Rune of Re-origination will be the BiS for combat, although Soul Charm and ToB will be close seconds.
    Rune is not BiS for Combat or Assassination. It has some merit as Subt, but it's not even close to as valuable for us as it is for WWs and ferals.

If you've come to this conclusion through ShC, know that its model of Rune is questionable. Rune isn't very good. See this thread for more information.

Deleted
    Rune is horrid for muti and combat, Blades and Juju re the two bis trinkets right now