Deleted

Macro: mouseover + modifiers

I've been trying to figure out this macro for about an hour but I can't do it so I'm asking here for help.

Here's what I want:

without modifier
    I want Skull Bash to cast on Target, but if I mouseover someone else I want it to cast on Mouseover

with modifier
    I want Skull Bash to cast on Focus

Here's what I have:
    /cast [@mouseover,harm,nodead][]Skull Bash; [modifier:ctrl,@focus,harm,nodead] Skull Bash;

The first part of the macro (without modifier) works like it's supposed to, but I can't get it to cast on my Focus target when using a modifier. Any help?

Thanks in advance

10+ Year Old Account
    #showtooltip
    /use [mod:ctrl,@focus][@mouseover,harm][]Skull Bash

This macro should work if I'm correct. It will prioritize the shift modifier above all, then it will check for a mouseover target and if none of the two conditions are met, you'll skull bash your current target.

Quote Originally Posted by Icefuzion View Post
    I've been trying to figure out this macro for about an hour but I can't do it so I'm asking here for help.

Here's what I want:

without modifier
    I want Skull Bash to cast on Target, but if I mouseover someone else I want it to cast on Mouseover

with modifier
    I want Skull Bash to cast on Focus

Here's what I have:
    /cast [@mouseover,harm,nodead][]Skull Bash; [modifier:ctrl,@focus,harm,nodead] Skull Bash;

The first part of the macro (without modifier) works like it's supposed to, but I can't get it to cast on my Focus target when using a modifier. Any help?

Thanks in advance
    Problem with your macro is I believe the first part with the "no conditions" condition. I don't think you can use /use [blahblah][]Spell; [blahblah]Spell. I don't know how to explain, but the macro I made should work just fine.
    Last edited by Terahertz; 2013-06-28 at 01:01 AM.