DW vs 2hand Unholy gear question...

Hey guys! Quick question: So last night I FINALLY got my heroic feather, and have been wanting to try out unholy because my frost dps has seem to become more abysmal as time has gone on. My dilemma is that I have Worldbreaker's Stormscythe x2, one is TF heroic (549) and the other heroic (543), both upgraded of course. Along with the feather last night, I also got a TF normal Bo'Ris, which of course I can upgrade to 536. Would it be worth it to switch to the polearm and go unholy, or stay with masterfrost DW with the heroic axes? My gut tells me unholy with the normal wep will still outperform my heroic axes in this tier, but I wanted some community input first. Thanks all!

Sorry I can't link weapons or armory, haven't posted enough. Armory is Happykìlmore of Kil'jaeden.

While I don't think I could really help you with this, let me just say thank you for not asking how you could use your 1handers for Unholy. 1+ to you for not making another one of those threads

Deleted
    At 531, your dps is probably about equal with both specs.

@520 DW Frost >= Unholy
    @550 Unholy >> DW Frost

Thanks for the replies! I guess I'll stick with DW frost, even though I feel like I'm slipping farther and farther behind . Maybe if I get a heroic 2H I'll try out festerblight. I hate to blame my numbers on gear/scaling, but it's so disheartening to keep falling down the ladder. Maybe the "fix my dps" thread is right up my alley.

Deleted
    All I have heard about dw unholy is that your 1-handers equals to 2-hander that's 50 ilvls lower than your 1-handers.

Quote Originally Posted by hermoraunio View Post
    All I have heard about dw unholy is that your 1-handers equals to 2-hander that's 50 ilvls lower than your 1-handers.
    Hence why I've never considered DW unholy :P. It's either DW frost or 2H unholy in my current situation.

Deleted
    Going uh festerblight with the tf polearm should outperform dw frost by a fairly large amount still.
    feather trinket is just that good. And unholy doesnt benefit from weapon damage as much as frost.

Thanks, I'll give it a shot this week and post some feedback!