Secrets of the empire

Haven't seen this asked but today I finally got the quest. My question is, I already did 3/4 lfrs to get valor capped. Can I still get secrets from those bosses since I didn't have the quest before I did those lfr's? It has a yellow triangle, but can I still get secrets?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, only can get them off of bosses you haven't completed, and only off of the boss once per week, no matter the difficulty.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hogmanlolz View Post
    Haven't seen this asked but today I finally got the quest. My question is, I already did 3/4 lfrs to get valor capped. Can I still get secrets from those bosses since I didn't have the quest before I did those lfr's? It has a yellow triangle, but can I still get secrets?
    yes you can still get secrets, you were never on a part of the quest that required you to kill bosses in there, so you still have a shot at getting secrets.

Quote Originally Posted by pixul View Post
    yes you can still get secrets, you were never on a part of the quest that required you to kill bosses in there, so you still have a shot at getting secrets.
    Doesn't work that way. You get 1 shot per boss per reset to get Legendary quest pieces from them. If you kill them before you get that specific quest it still counts against you.

Quote Originally Posted by VQHavox View Post
    Doesn't work that way. You get 1 shot per boss per reset to get Legendary quest pieces from them. If you kill them before you get that specific quest it still counts against you.
    No, it doesn't.

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/2...one-drop-rate/

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If you're on a completely different step of the Legendary quest line you should be eligible for a chance to drop.