Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Feather trinket doubles our str, 4set makes TV ignore armor AND do 30% more damage from inq, so it's going to do the regular TV damage x2 x 1.3 and that's without any other trinkets or CDs counted in.

My highest TV hit ever (on non damage increase bosses) is 922k + mastery damage (45% raid buffed so around 450k).

I've seen TV crits way over 2m this tier, 4set and fabled feather and being luck with crits makes for some interesting numbers.
    RNG on RNG on RNG on RNG, so much fun.
    This was one of my complaints when we first saw the tier bonus on ptr, RNG is BAD for progress which is why I've always hated rng and the reason I will always hate it.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    Feather trinket doubles our str, 4set makes TV ignore armor AND do 30% more damage from inq, so it's going to do the regular TV damage x2 x 1.3 and that's without any other trinkets or CDs counted in.

My highest TV hit ever (on non damage increase bosses) is 922k + mastery damage (45% raid buffed so around 450k).

I've seen TV crits way over 2m this tier, 4set and fabled feather and being luck with crits makes for some interesting numbers.
    RNG on RNG on RNG on RNG, so much fun.
    This was one of my complaints when we first saw the tier bonus on ptr, RNG is BAD for progress which is why I've always hated rng and the reason I will always hate it.
    And that is the reason they gave us rng 4set bonus again for next tier. Lame

Holy Verdict for Warchief.

I'm guessing if they made the 4set base it'd be too much of an increase in pve and pvp and Ret would get a nerfbat somewhere.
    Wishing 3.0 never happened so we could have nice things without a dedicated group of zealots storming the forums about how OP we are (some dare call us OP as of now, the nerve)
    Last edited by Veliane; 2013-06-30 at 02:02 PM.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    3.0 awesome.
    You cared enough to post.