Building a PC for streaming

Hey guys, I'm looking to build a PC to stream games (LoL, FFXIV, misc MMOs). I'm totally new to building PCs and my budget is 1000$. I would like to be able to run those games on the highest setting while being able to stream them in 720p+. Is this possible with my budget? If so could someone create a pcpartpicker.com list for me? I'm totally lost and don't know were to begin. I'm guessing I would need a really good processor since I would like to be able to stream, and a good graphics card?

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you need OS?
    Anything you can reuse from your old system?
    Any peripherals needed?
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)

Quote Originally Posted by Toffie View Post
    Do you need OS?
    Anything you can reuse from your old system?
    Any peripherals needed?
    Nothing I can reuse, I have my own keyboard/mouse/monitor. I'm going to need the tower + everything that goes inside and an OS

Quote Originally Posted by nvrsleep24 View Post
    Nothing I can reuse, I have my own keyboard/mouse/monitor. I'm going to need the tower + everything that goes inside and an OS
    Do you raid 25 mans in WoW? If so, $1000 may not get you what you want, but just might get you what you need (you'd be able to do it, but not at high/ultra settings).

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16814130809
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16819116504

very cheap very good you will be able to run most games on full ultra with maybe one or two settings on high at pretty much a constant 60fps other than that you just need a hard drive, ps, motherboard, case, and some ram leaves you 600 to do so could should be more than enough could even bump up the processor to an i7 if you would like

---------- Post added 2013-06-28 at 10:25 AM ----------

if you are looking for a complete build i would suggest

http://www.ibuypower.com/Store/4Independence_Intel_Z77

I got my comp from ibuypower 2 years ago not a single prob. And with that link you can customize it how you want it pick your case cps gpu everything so you can adjust the price according to your limit. That is a i7 cpu with a 770 gpu i would knock that cpu down to an i5 at 3.3-3.6ghz prob 100$ less just me tho

10+ Year Old Account
    No point getting a 660 ti since 760 is out. Especialy not reference design.
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)