Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I also recently picked up tanking for the first time in MoP and found out that scenarios were a really nice way of getting used to my abilities, priorities, situational awareness (don't stand in crap while trying to see which ability comes up next) and even cooldown usage.

On another note, nothing can really prepare you for a real dungeon experience except dungeons themselves. Grab a couple of friends who are patient with you (and ready to cover your mistakes if you forget something) and go have fun! If you choose to go with randoms, don't let people being jerks or annoyed get to you. We all need to learn sometime.

Also, learning to heal heroics is SO much better with friends!

Deleted
    Run LFR and try different talents, even if you're doing no healing at all noone will notice cause LFR.

Thanks everyone. I think what I will do is roll a fresh paladin on a different realm. Level it a bit as a healer in dungeons etc, to learn and try out addons etc. Then I'll go the scenario route at 90 on my main.

(Also I'm never giving up ret for holy. I am and will always be a ret pally. If Ghostcrawler can't make me change, neither can my guild. I am willing to change my offspec though lol)

Anyway, thanks for all the tips. I'll probably have a ton more questions once I start building up some holy gear and actually trying to heal.