Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Luqyolo View Post
    Yes, that is the meaning of additive :P As an example the ilvl 553 version would be a flat 5950 haste rating, however my question is if it would truly be additive because I personally can't remember any additive haste effects in the game so I would expect it to be multiplicative, so if we reforged for the 4th ReM haste breakpoint we would have something like 58% haste at all times with this trinket. But as I said, that might be too powerful for a single item which is why I'm questioning the likelihood of the "amplification of our haste by 14%" as described by the tooltip.
    Not what I mean, your final haste rating should be;

Your current haste rating * 1.5 (SotWS) * Trinket Effect

My fault for bad wording. That's a lot less powerful than say;

Final haste % = 1.xx*1.05*trinket effect

---------- Post added 2013-06-30 at 02:05 AM ----------

The only real overpowered part of that trinket is the bonus to critical healing, but that's really only for us and druids because other classes are going to verge on the point of every big heal being an overheal with it equipped.

Quote Originally Posted by Reglitch View Post
    Not what I mean, your final haste rating should be;

Your current haste rating * 1.5 (SotWS) * Trinket Effect

My fault for bad wording. That's a lot less powerful than say;

Final haste % = 1.xx*1.05*trinket effect

---------- Post added 2013-06-30 at 02:05 AM ----------

The only real overpowered part of that trinket is the bonus to critical healing, but that's really only for us and druids because other classes are going to verge on the point of every big heal being an overheal with it equipped.
    I see, so when you meant additive you're thinking of an effect similar to SotWS. That sounds balanced but in that case the description on the tooltip would be similar to SotWS's, in that it would "increase haste from items by 14%".

Thus I would think it would be logical for the haste effect to be "Final haste % = 1.xx*1.05*trinket effect" as you put it; in other words multiplicative because that's what the description tells me, which is why I claimed it to be too powerful. And yes, I agree with your point on the critical healing bonus but I would think Resto shamans and Holy priests would also find that effect equally desirable.

Deleted
    Well I did both just in case regardless, if it is the latter then I can quite easily see us going past 100% haste later into the tier... you can't tell which effect it is from WoWDB's spell page yet so I guess just wait until next week's ptr build.

This trinkets are too OP atm. One explanation would be trinkets that you can only use for a fight, like kael weapons. 39% recuced CD means 1:40 raid CDs, Spirit Shell with 36 CD for disc priest, etc.. etc.. Do you guys really think that it will make to live the way it is?

A trinket that gives you more 14% of your mastery/crit/haste? wtf is blizzard thinking.. Imagine 10 man guilds, with 15 kills of the boss, no trinkets drop. GUILD DISBAND.
    Last edited by AvatarM; 2013-06-30 at 05:22 AM.

Imagine 10 man guilds, with 15 kills of the boss, no trinkets drop. GUILD DISBAND.
    That would be a little excessive for a trinket

Quote Originally Posted by AvatarM View Post
    This trinkets are too OP atm. One explanation would be trinkets that you can only use for a fight, like kael weapons. 39% recuced CD means 1:40 raid CDs, Spirit Shell with 36 CD for disc priest, etc.. etc.. Do you guys really think that it will make to live the way it is?

A trinket that gives you more 14% of your mastery/crit/haste? wtf is blizzard thinking.. Imagine 10 man guilds, with 15 kills of the boss, no trinkets drop. GUILD DISBAND.
    Except it's not 39% reduced CD, it's 39% increased recovery rate so spirit shell would have a 43 sec cd. And the Int Spirit Trinket (2) increases your critical healing, not your crit chance.

Kael has weapons available for you to equip for a reason, since you can equip different weapons during combat. That is definitely not the case for these trinkets lol

Deleted
    Indeed, people aren't quite getting that it's not a straight extra 14% mastery or 14% haste. It's an extra 14% of those ratings, and an increase to crit healing and damage.

God I can't wait to get those trinkets >.<

And thanks Reglitch and Luqyolo... you're too sweet I wanna kiss you :3 <3

Homophobia is so gay.