Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    the comments section makes my head hurt.
    I bet reading a negative comment about black people makes you more uncomfortable than a woman being beaten

since that's the only observation you made

Quote Originally Posted by Pengalor View Post
    That's the OP's point though. Had this been a white man doing the same to a black woman it would be all over the news as a hate crime. It's the double-standard of reverse racism. It's also funny that this isn't national news when Paula Deen saying the "n-word" amongst the company of friends is.
    If anyone is guilty of reverse racism I think it's only the media. They mainstreamed the GZ case, same for Paula. There's plenty of good ol' 'regular' racism in the comment sections of all news reports of this, and many channels are reporting it. This lunatic here will also get his share of the mainstreaming, i'm sure of it. Just wait till he gets caught.
    Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

I don't get what race has to do with this. White women are far far far more likely to get the shit beat out of them by white men.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zdrasti View Post
    When a homeless person is rambling in the streets, it's better to ignore them than argue with them. On the internets it's clearly better to spend an entire week proving them wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did he even steal anything? After watching that video, I (and literally anyone who's ever thrown a punch in their life) can tell you that this was a highly motivated attack. This wasn't "I'm gonna rough her up before I take her shit", this was "I'm going in this house to beat this woman to death, and I *might* do some looting while I'm there." The attack was his entire reason for being there. You can see it in the way he keeps beating her looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong after she's down.

This man had a motive beyond material possessions for the attack. He was angry about something. Extremely angry. And seeing as the woman didn't recognize him, it probably wasn't something she did. I know we're busy crucifying anyone who says this might have been a hate-crime, but... this might have been a hate-crime. Although, as always, I don't support the idea of a hate-crime. He should be charged for assaulting a person, not a person of a different race.

---------- Post added 2013-06-28 at 11:49 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Auloria View Post
    I don't get what race has to do with this. White women are far far far more likely to get the shit beat out of them by white men.
    And black men are far more likely to be killed by black gangs than by the aryan brotherhood. But it still happens.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

I really don't like the title when juxtaposed with this content.
    You're saying that we shouldn't care about racism because a black guy broke into a home and beat up a woman--though assault is something that men of all races have done to women of all races, unless you're trying to say that all black people are inherently this violent, in which case, lol I'm totally not that violent.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pengalor View Post
    That's the OP's point though. Had this been a white man doing the same to a black woman it would be all over the news as a hate crime. It's the double-standard of reverse racism. It's also funny that this isn't national news when Paula Deen saying the "n-word" amongst the company of friends is.
    There's no such thing as 'reverse racism' - there is only racism. Racism would be targetting someone because of their skin colour.

Quote Originally Posted by Recondition View Post
    I really don't like the title when juxtaposed with this content.
    You're saying that we shouldn't care about racism because a black guy broke into a home and beat up a woman--though assault is something that men of all races have done to women of all races, unless you're trying to say that all black people are inherently this violent, in which case, lol I'm totally not that violent.
    I think OP might be trying to say that while many are deeming Zimmerman n Paula racists, this African American does this, and it is not seen as racist. At least this is what another poster here pointed out previously. Personally i'm totally against this sentiment, if that indeed was his argument.

Frankly, I just assumed this thread was about people being distracted due to the media circus the GZ/Paula cases are generating, so much that they totally missed this horrific attack.
    Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Basemath View Post
    If anyone is guilty of reverse racism I think it's only the media. They mainstreamed the GZ case, same for Paula. There's plenty of good ol' 'regular' racism in the comment sections of all news reports of this, and many channels are reporting it. This lunatic here will also get his share of the mainstreaming, i'm sure of it. Just wait till he gets caught.
    He has been caught. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7KA3Tp3sjQ

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Auloria View Post
    In this case, she wouldn't have been carrying it while playing with her child so it wouldn't have done her much good.

If she had enough warning though, it could have protected her.

---------- Post added 2013-06-28 at 11:22 PM ----------

BTW OP, WTF PUT UP A WARNING. You can't post graphic videos like that without mentioning the content
    my gun is always on me in my holster as is my mothers and fathers when they are carrying
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

Quote Originally Posted by Roxinius View Post
    my gun is always on me in my holster as is my mothers and fathers when they are carrying
    And there's always one within reach at home a .44 mag will change your attitude quick

Quote Originally Posted by The Riddler View Post
    A truly sickening video, but mostly because of the fact that a 300+ pound man is beating up on a woman right in front of a kid. That's sick no matter what other factors are in play.

But there's nothing here that would imply that it is a racial attack that I have seen. More information may come to light in that regard, but as far as I'm concerned until more data emerges this is a "crime", not a "race crime" per se. No need to drag race into it unnecessarily. That happens too often already.
    Like almost always happen to white people? and even when someone isn't even white? (Zimmerman)
    Funny that, eh!

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Exerus View Post
    Ah missed that one. Good for the police and the residents of NJ. Also now that I think about it, I take back what I said. There may not necessarily be any mainstreaming, because this case is pretty clear cut. Mainstreaming feeds off controversy. Everyone will agree that Custis is a deranged aggressor.

Quote Originally Posted by Nictuswolf View Post
    He should eat his own balls, have his dick snipped, shoved up his ass and have the shit beaten out of him.

Naw, they just need to have someone beat his ass like he beat that women.

He is the reason I have a 12 gauge and 2 German Shepherds, if the Dogs don't eat you....The shotgun will

That was a horrible act for sure, but I can't help but be annoyed by this topic title. Do you want the media to report every single crime that happens?

I may as well make accusations of media blackout every time a murder in my city isn't put on national TV.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocko9 View Post
    And there's always one within reach at home a .44 mag will change your attitude quick
    my sig .9mm is in the night stand right next to the bed
    Get your shit together

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    That was a horrible act for sure, but I can't help but be annoyed by this topic title. Do you want the media to report every single crime that happens?

I may as well make accusations of media blackout every time a murder in my city isn't put on national TV.
    A crime with a caught on video hook like that I expect the media to put it on national TV.

I hope they find this guy, he resists arrest, then gets shot to death.

Dam didnt happen. Well there is always someone making him a prison bitch.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nictuswolf View Post
    The guy had prior convictions for burglary so I doubt it was racially motivated similar to the Zimmerman case. Paula Deen not so much.

/thread