What do I upgrade next?

Here is what I am currently using: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1bi97

What would be the first thing I should upgrade?

Need to know more. What is exactly you're not able to do so that you want to upgrade?
    Fluorescent - Fluo - currently retired, playing other stuff

i5-4670k @ 4.5 / Thermalright Silver Arrow Extreme / Gigabyte Z87X-D3H / 8GB DDR3-1600 RAM / Gigabyte GTX 760

10+ Year Old Account
    Beautiful setup, making me jelly!

Probably CPU cooler + case. Move to full tower and get an H110 or fiddle with custom open loop systems?

Whats your budget? Then I'd move on to the graphics cards, sell em and get a single 780, probably

Quote Originally Posted by Fluorescent0 View Post
    Need to know more. What is exactly you're not able to do so that you want to upgrade?
    Not necessarily anything that I am unable to do at the moment. Like my car, when I can upgrade a piece of my kit, I will. I know what to upgrade next on my car next. I don't know enough about computers to know what would give me the best bang for my buck when upgrading a gaming rig.

Quote Originally Posted by Ripox View Post
    Beautiful setup, making me jelly!

Probably CPU cooler + case. Move to full tower and get an H110 or fiddle with custom open loop systems?

Whats your budget? Then I'd move on to the graphics cards, sell em and get a single 780, probably

wont going down to a single 780 make me lose the ability to run 3 monitors?

Last edited by haybusa; 2013-06-29 at 02:49 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Going down to a single 780 will not remove the ability to run 3 monitors, single nvidia gpus could do this since GTX 6XX series

Deleted
    I wouldnt go with a single 780. A SLI 660ti is probably better than a single 780.

What you could do is sell the 660ti's and go with a SLI 770 setup. That would help a bit with performance due to the increased membus.

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends on the budget. I don't think SLI 660Ti is better than 780, depends on the situation I guess but I'm doubtful.

SLI 770 costs more than single 780 so yeah if you can get $800 then SLI MSI TF 770 is really really powerful

Deleted
    Googling stuff, a single 780 might be better than SLI 660ti on high resolutions (Which the OP has). But than I would probably still go for SLI 770, as its only about 100 dollars/euro more expensive. But you get a lot of extra performance.

But, a budget would be nice

Shouldn't there be an SLI bridge in that picture?

Quote Originally Posted by evn View Post
    Shouldn't there be an SLI bridge in that picture?
    I was told that I cannot do SLI because I am running 3 displays. This is where I am now getting confused.

I have the middle display running off the top card, and have the left and right displays running off the bottom card. I also have the bottom card set to give physx graphics to the top card (for when i play games with physx like borderlands2)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by haybusa View Post
    I was told that I cannot do SLI because I am running 3 displays. This is where I am now getting confused.

I have the middle display running off the top card, and have the left and right displays running off the bottom card. I also have the bottom card set to give physx graphics to the top card (for when i play games with physx like borderlands2)
    Who the hell told you that? You should be running SLI.

You can see what configurations will work by using geforce.com

You can certainly run 3-screens in nv surround with SLI or stick to the same configuration you have now (1 'gaming' screen and a couple of accessory displays).