Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
6
14
15
16
  1. #301
    The Insane Trassk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Having beers with Dorothy
    Posts
    16,905
    Quote Originally Posted by arachno-lad View Post
    Your arrogance and patronizing behaviour coupled with your juvenile aggressiveness and 'he is because he is' explanations make me cringe. I don't know if I've ever read posts that have made me felt more sorry for anyone this contradictory and conceited.
    so rather then actually debating with me on this matter you decide to do nothing more then insult me, rather then making an argument about the debate itself. And then have the balls to tell me I'M being juvenile and aggressive?
    You really don't see the flaw in what you just posted do you?

    ---------- Post added 2013-07-01 at 11:06 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Thats Trassk for you. He also never forgets to remind you that he is 30+yr old and gay so that you know that he is definitely not biased at all.
    oh hey Verdugo, what new pointless addition will you post today other then a snarky backhand?

    God, you people, at least try and make out like you have something worth debating here or that your joining a thread to do more then throw insults at others. I might be aggressive at times but at least I TRY to make a debate with those here, unlike you. Look, Jessicka actually goes out of her time to debate and discuss something, even if its not what I agree with, she at least tries! Thats worth more respect then you have muster.
    Last edited by Trassk; 2013-07-01 at 10:07 AM.
    Big thanks to Davillage for awesome signature

  2. #302
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Thats Trassk for you. He also never forgets to remind you that he is 30+yr old and gay so that you know that he is definitely not biased at all.
    Trassk is gay?

  3. #303
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    Trassk is gay?
    Okey, really? Does it matter at all? This is supposed to be a discussion about Thrall, not Trassk. As far as I see it, if we have nothing more to say about Thrall, the thread might aswell be closed.

    "Only the wisest and stupidest of men never change."

  4. #304
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Thats Trassk for you. He also never forgets to remind you that he is 30+yr old and gay so that you know that he is definitely not biased at all.
    I'm all of those things too, but I think all of Thrall's post WC3 character development was crap and that Cata's plot was retarded (and yes i've read the novels).

    So i'm not sure what your point is.

    Slaying 8bit dragons with 6 pixel long swords since 1987.
    [Pokemon Y Friend Code: 1521-3726-7197]

  5. #305
    Quote Originally Posted by Narveid View Post
    Okey, really? Does it matter at all? This is supposed to be a discussion about Thrall, not Trassk. As far as I see it, if we have nothing more to say about Thrall, the thread might aswell be closed.
    Doesn't really matter but just asking.

  6. #306
    The Insane Trassk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Having beers with Dorothy
    Posts
    16,905
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    Doesn't really matter but just asking.
    I've said it like a dozen times so yeah.

    But as Narveid said, this has't got anything to do with the subject of the thread.
    Big thanks to Davillage for awesome signature

  7. #307
    Quote Originally Posted by Redmage View Post
    I'm all of those things too, but I think all of Thrall's post WC3 character development was crap and that Cata's plot was retarded (and yes i've read the novels).

    So i'm not sure what your point is.
    It has nothing to do with it, but that doesnt stop him from using that argument.
    The common man is like a worm in the gut of a corpse, trapped inside a prison of cold flesh, helpless and uncaring, unaware even of the inevitability of its own doom.

  8. #308
    Thrall is Metzen's playtoy, Of course he is going to be powerful.

  9. #309
    The Insane Trassk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Having beers with Dorothy
    Posts
    16,905
    Quote Originally Posted by luccadeo View Post
    Thrall is Metzen's playtoy, Of course he is going to be powerful.
    As people keep saying that as there only excuse, neither do they accept what smarter posters have said on this thread, how metzen voices and writes how many characters will play out in the story, how he also voices varian, and how malfurion is his most liked character.

    But keep telling yourself what you think the score is, even when your wrong, since it makes you happy. After all, people thought garrosh would last as warchief too.
    Big thanks to Davillage for awesome signature

  10. #310
    I am Murloc! Grading's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Sweeping dust at Myouren Temple
    Posts
    5,325
    Thrall has a good heart in his body, as cheesy as that might sound.

    Or in other words, manganimity is a subtle, but powerful thing people tend to not notice much.

  11. #311
    The Insane Trassk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Having beers with Dorothy
    Posts
    16,905
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    Thrall has a good heart in his body, as cheesy as that might sound.

    Or in other words, manganimity is a subtle, but powerful thing people tend to not notice much.
    thats actually quite brilliant. In a time we live in where narcissistic and immortal certins spread there taint into every form of media, its nice seeing someone actually go by something thats been regarded long before the kind of shit you read in todays media.
    Big thanks to Davillage for awesome signature

  12. #312
    Trassk is right, I love Thrall's storyline. But probably my most fav storyline has been Garrosh, I just wish they would let him shine a little bit longer as the warchief.

  13. #313
    Pit Lord Zulkhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    My Warchief's side and command
    Posts
    2,348
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    He was there because he had a prophetic vision to be there. That to me is a pretty weak plot device used to bring someone in for the sake of bringing someone in. It could have been done better.
    Drek'tar had a vision of the incoming Cataclysm. Benedictus had a frightful vision too. Shamans and priests can have visions of grave and terryfing events, it's not out of character or "because". The fact that he learned by a vision that Orgrimmar was going to be utterly destroyed don't change the reason for which he was there: trying to stop Jaina, and failing, if not for the help of Kalecgos.

    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Thats Trassk for you. He also never forgets to remind you that he is 30+yr old and gay so that you know that he is definitely not biased at all.
    And here Verdugo for all us. Coming from nowhere, writing nothing pertinent with the thread but only catching the chance for saying things out of place because he don't like a person. And, obviously, he's not biased about anything. Sure.
    Last edited by Zulkhan; 2013-07-02 at 08:13 PM.
    Darkspear never die.

    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Stop the crazy semi-RP nonsense, and get some fresh air.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    The Sha of Pride would be the strongest entity in the universe if he had a link with the WoW forums...
    Quote Originally Posted by Speaknoevil View Post
    You are children on a playground drawing lines in the sand.

  14. #314
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    And, obviously, he's not biased about anything. Sure.
    Everyone is biased, its in our nature.
    The common man is like a worm in the gut of a corpse, trapped inside a prison of cold flesh, helpless and uncaring, unaware even of the inevitability of its own doom.

  15. #315
    Legendary!
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Behind You
    Posts
    6,526
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Everyone is biased, its in our nature.
    and yet people always take it as an insult/negative thing...............
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

  16. #316
    Pit Lord Zulkhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    My Warchief's side and command
    Posts
    2,348
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Everyone is biased, its in our nature.
    But not everyone is biased in the same way. It's excatly the way how people is biased, and how much is biased, that define the difference between personal taste and utter ignorance, and there is even a lot of gray in the middle.
    Darkspear never die.

    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Stop the crazy semi-RP nonsense, and get some fresh air.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    The Sha of Pride would be the strongest entity in the universe if he had a link with the WoW forums...
    Quote Originally Posted by Speaknoevil View Post
    You are children on a playground drawing lines in the sand.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •