Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Narveid View Post
    Okey, really? Does it matter at all? This is supposed to be a discussion about Thrall, not Trassk. As far as I see it, if we have nothing more to say about Thrall, the thread might aswell be closed.
    Doesn't really matter but just asking.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    Doesn't really matter but just asking.
    I've said it like a dozen times so yeah.

But as Narveid said, this has't got anything to do with the subject of the thread.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Redmage View Post
    I'm all of those things too, but I think all of Thrall's post WC3 character development was crap and that Cata's plot was retarded (and yes i've read the novels).

So i'm not sure what your point is.
    It has nothing to do with it, but that doesnt stop him from using that argument.

Thrall is Metzen's playtoy, Of course he is going to be powerful.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by luccadeo View Post
    Thrall is Metzen's playtoy, Of course he is going to be powerful.
    As people keep saying that as there only excuse, neither do they accept what smarter posters have said on this thread, how metzen voices and writes how many characters will play out in the story, how he also voices varian, and how malfurion is his most liked character.

But keep telling yourself what you think the score is, even when your wrong, since it makes you happy. After all, people thought garrosh would last as warchief too.
    #boycottchina

Thrall has a good heart in his body, as cheesy as that might sound.

Or in other words, manganimity is a subtle, but powerful thing people tend to not notice much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    Thrall has a good heart in his body, as cheesy as that might sound.

Or in other words, manganimity is a subtle, but powerful thing people tend to not notice much.
    thats actually quite brilliant. In a time we live in where narcissistic and immortal certins spread there taint into every form of media, its nice seeing someone actually go by something thats been regarded long before the kind of shit you read in todays media.
    #boycottchina

Trassk is right, I love Thrall's storyline. But probably my most fav storyline has been Garrosh, I just wish they would let him shine a little bit longer as the warchief.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    He was there because he had a prophetic vision to be there. That to me is a pretty weak plot device used to bring someone in for the sake of bringing someone in. It could have been done better.
    Drek'tar had a vision of the incoming Cataclysm. Benedictus had a frightful vision too. Shamans and priests can have visions of grave and terryfing events, it's not out of character or "because". The fact that he learned by a vision that Orgrimmar was going to be utterly destroyed don't change the reason for which he was there: trying to stop Jaina, and failing, if not for the help of Kalecgos.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Thats Trassk for you. He also never forgets to remind you that he is 30+yr old and gay so that you know that he is definitely not biased at all.
    And here Verdugo for all us. Coming from nowhere, writing nothing pertinent with the thread but only catching the chance for saying things out of place because he don't like a person. And, obviously, he's not biased about anything. Sure.
    Last edited by Zulkhan; 2013-07-02 at 08:13 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    And, obviously, he's not biased about anything. Sure.
    Everyone is biased, its in our nature.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    and yet people always take it as an insult/negative thing...............
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    But not everyone is biased in the same way. It's excatly the way how people is biased, and how much is biased, that define the difference between personal taste and utter ignorance, and there is even a lot of gray in the middle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.