Getting Back to WoW.

Hey guys! I was thinking getting back to WoW again. I kinda want to keep doing raiding mostly and PvP too. Since MoP I've not done any research for any classes. I am curious what class is currently dominates in PvE Healing? 10-25 man. And how about the tanks? DPS?

Thanks!

**EDIT**
    SORRY I forgot to add I main Resto Shaman and Holy Paladin.

I do not tank dont like the style.
    Last edited by kruzus; 2013-06-29 at 04:37 AM.

Deleted
    Paladin tank, paladin/priest healer, wizard as dps.
    Not much has changed.

No but seriously, if you are good player, but dont play at highest level - class does not matter to slightest. Play what you want.
    When was the last time you played? If you played in cata last time, you have some work to do if you want to get into raiding guilds that do more than normal. Which comes back to the first point - on normal the classes dont matter, just how well you play really. Sure there are more "advantages" if you are wizard instead of melee, but thats always been the case.

Cant really go into much details if you plan on heroic raiding tho.

Quote Originally Posted by kruzus View Post
    Hey guys! I was thinking getting back to WoW again. I kinda want to keep doing raiding mostly and PvP too. Since MoP I've not done any research for any classes. I am curious what class is currently dominates in PvE Healing? 10-25 man. And how about the tanks? DPS?

Thanks!
    I would not pick paladin with the changes they have coming for 5.4, but if you like the style it should not be too terrible. I would personally pick a resto druid myself just because hots are really fun and rejuv is quite powerful on most fights. but priest is never a bad choice, but after what they did to hpally i'd imagine they will nerf priests somehow too.

You play whatever class you find most fun and most comfortable with. This is what's going to keep you playing for longer time.

I wouldn't care much about "class viability" or what class "dominates" because that changes from patch to patch.

If you're going to roll DPS I'd suggest picking a ranged DPS class. Nobody likes melee DPS this expansion.

Hasn't that always been the case as the game advances? unless the melee got some uber weapon to make them badass that is.

Quote Originally Posted by mickybrighteyes View Post
    Hasn't that always been the case as the game advances? unless the melee got some uber weapon to make them badass that is.
    I don't know why but MoP feels more melee unfriendly than Cata or Wrath ever did to me. Maybe I'm just getting old and nostalgic haha.

Quote Originally Posted by mickybrighteyes View Post
    Honestly, having played both a warrior and a mage on hardcore top server guilds since vanilla (until I stopped, after WotLK's end), I always felt like ranged can ''slack'' quite a lot compared to melee (specially in this scenario, comparing warrior to mage).

Quote Originally Posted by Iceleaf View Post
    Paladin tank, paladin/priest healer, wizard as dps.
    Not much has changed.

No but seriously, if you are good player, but dont play at highest level - class does not matter to slightest. Play what you want.
    When was the last time you played? If you played in cata last time, you have some work to do if you want to get into raiding guilds that do more than normal. Which comes back to the first point - on normal the classes dont matter, just how well you play really. Sure there are more "advantages" if you are wizard instead of melee, but thats always been the case.

Cant really go into much details if you plan on heroic raiding tho.
    Hey thanks for the reply! I really want to get in to raiding and maybe heroics too. I am competitive player, not hard core but slightly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Every guild I see is in need of Pally healers. From past experience that one gets all the gear

Shaman Healers do very well, especially on 10m..Resto Droods are no less!
    Disc priests do better than holy priests sometimes..especially in pvp..they're Op in pvp..
    every class has DPS potential tbh, granted you are a master at it!

10+ Year Old Account
    We can't choose your class for you. Threads like this aren't allowed here; the decision and research is yours.