Need help for Weak aura

Hello.I tried to make some weak auras for my prot pala. I want to track an aura duration on icon instead of progress bar. I think I made it right but I get this result

on the right of the screen I track my spell cooldowns and when they are ready for use. This works perfectly fine. The icons are bright when a spell is ready for use and when is on cooldown they are not bright..the problem is on the left side. I have Divine Protection active in my screen, but the icon is not bright and does not show the remaining time of the aura.

the settings:

I have inserted %p on the text so it supposed to show the progress of the aura, but it doesn't...and I don't understand why the icon is not bright..
    I would appreciate any help thanks
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

10+ Year Old Account
    Code:
    dyIVbaGlrQzkPYCPqZwW3Ku1orQ2lz3sTFkQHjc)wXqPGblsgUsoifXXevluLQLJ4PGhl0Zv1erktLstgjth1LHUUiAZQW2fLpljFNI0OLuoPk62kLtt15vjhwI)QunnvkRCzf4coBgjhLiA8mo9B8xyiSxBcx7uEM34ImmgzFAbVG803sxF68ec2eqjGswbHPqjRGKpUhdL)1DbKjGYkylzGDzflwqmu(xwbV3vbuGbtQZeAN0flwabR8PTxluGhNwGtjGMN5nAoLbYWyK9PfuAFRW(0Yk45cHLvaFTqblc(ilyrWhzbhfkuSGdV9VMSc4RfkyrWhzblc(il4OqHIflGjEvfsKvqx2WxwrpxanpZB0CkdKHXi7tlwSGo5ML4vvi5f9CbXzcuJPTUlwqrwb08mVrZPmqggJSpTGZMrYrjIgpJt)g)fgc71MW1oLN5nUidJr2NwSGmrp)wIeILa
    Like this?

Checking the cooldown box will show duration.

Quote Originally Posted by Killora View Post
    Like this?

Checking the cooldown box will show duration.
    Exactly! thanks a lot I thought the cooldown button is to track the abilities cooldowns, but it seems it also track aura duration! thanks again.

Now also have another question if you know. I cannot make the button glow. For example, I have an aura to show me when Avenger's Shield is available for use, one to track its cooldown and I liked to add another one that will check if Avenger's Shield is available for use and also if Grand Crusader aura is active. I wanted to make this blow. In the action tab, I tried to make it glow so I can see the difference of Avenger's Shield that give HP or not..

but whatever I tried didn't managed to do it
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

10+ Year Old Account
    Code:
    dOJffaGljvTnIuntIKMTq3MOUPKe(LOO6Bss1NvyNs0EHDly)sIFkPYWus)MuhMWqjszWIsdhrhuu5ukk1XuQoNIOfselvuuwmrILJ0dffEQQhtjpxQjkPWuPyYImDQUOOiDzuptrX1ryJss60KSzLY2vu9rfHVQOKPPi9DkLrjjrltjA0IQgVKsDsjfDlrrCnLW5PuTojP8AjL8xjm2HbxadC8gFV(P1x963xXLXt4jyWBoUjnTk44sQZyQRkKAMwvdoLhkDWyNKXhunbjEGq2qvJbtBuUJRs45MZHbt7kzFEfhtz(eurivjBguIwKykEulsWGt1rggCzIORGboC44CTjfHeNGe44wWGYDyWJArcgCIMlSIIUHeCQoYWGlteDfmWHJt0CrtYwqcEtYwWG3QWiYOCjCCIMlS0Ysr4qcUvu0nm4TkmImU0Yj1C1OMLWHJRs45MZHbt7kzFEfht42RBBRzhLR1VUUUC609PRsF5cCkpu6GXojJRS0bCIGtvJbtHbVj5ySuiZOCM9jNzborZfnjhJLczgsGJ7u1yWuyWD7KmopNdoEIGkCLoGVyDDfNNZbhpdToM02cvYMzSizVs2Q8KCmoBCIMlAsoglfYmKGte45CWXTiAxlJ3KCmwkKzuoZ(KZSa3IODTCrEvIXDLmNGJlSCLo0WG3UG6WGN0fJO2gKGpIABfBuHmJplwuRCeurxTCZ5WGPDLSpVIJj8KUWIODTmKc(iQTviSCLoG3512GdhV21TT1SJQoDX60jR(01DPp56IL7shBzYIL4IGsw4kDag82fuhgC3ojJts5MDCsk3SJVjsmC8nvq15Hb3TtY4KuUzhNKYn74BIedhoUiLuUsheXcNQgdM2WahpqiBOQXGPnk3HJYLWGh1Iem4enxyffDdj4uDKHbxMi6kyGdhNO5IMKTGe8MKTGbVvHrKr5s44enxyPLLIWHeCROOByWBvyezCPLtQ5QrnlHdhxLWNGkcPkzZGs0IetXP8qPdg7KmUYshWfwUshAyWBxqDyWt6IruBdsWhrTTcHLR0b8oV2g(iQTvSrfYm(SyrTYrqfD1MGkcPkzZGs0IetHdhxeuYcxPdWG3UG6WG72jzCsk3SJts5MD8nrIHJVPcQopm4UDsgNKYn74KuUzhFtKy4WXDQAmykm4bHm3WGYD8jOIqQs2mOeTiXu44weTRLlYRsmURK5eC8aHSHQgdM2OCh3sRJjTTaKaho(CuUpDDfoa
    Give that a whirl.

Though, there is a default aura built into WoW for Grand Crusader. Do you not like that one?

Quote Originally Posted by Killora View Post
    Give that a whirl.

Though, there is a default aura built into WoW for Grand Crusader. Do you not like that one?
    thanks again I think I did the same for my auras but somehow it didn't worked it seems I have to separate them and add the glow on both of them?that was the trick I guess..btw, Blizzard default auras are fine but saddly they interfere with many UI I use and so I decided to make my own that I can position wherever I want

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by papajohn4 View Post
    thanks again
    No problem.

And yes, you had to separate them. it won't work with two triggers. You might be able to do it in one with a custom trigger but i don't really know how to do that. My programming knowledge is very limited .