Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Red Alert 2 and then Generals
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻,

10+ Year Old Account
    Red Alert 2 definitely. I even enjoyed the expansion Yuri's Revenge, as ridiculous as it was lol

Sadly, I've only played Tiberium Wars (and expansion)-which was great- and CnC4- which was completely horrible. To be honest, I don't hate the idea of a lot of things like the crawlers, it could have been a good change of pace, but in practice... It just didn't work.

Been meaning to pick up the Complete Collection- I hear Generals is amazing. The new one coming out also looks to be really amazing, although there won't be a campaign at the start.

Deleted
    I still play red alert 1 and 2, they are just so damn good

10+ Year Old Account
    RA2 with yuri's revenge

C&C generals was ok but its alot harder to get working than RA2

15+ Year Old Account
    RA2 and its expansion Yuri`s Revenge
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Deleted
    Red Alert was great and I love it, but Generals wins it for me.

I love my laggy patriot wall of death.

I loved Generals and Zero hour, but I played a lot of original C&C, Renegade, Red Alert 1 and 2. I liked em all, but Generals was the most fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    I still play red alert 1 and 2, they are just so damn good
    Kirovs any1? (those are from 3 but same thing)

Don't sweat the details!!!

Red Alert 2 for sure. The game had the most awesome fast paced gameplay for an RTS (a good competitor to Starcraft), whacky but overall enjoyable campaigns and excellent multiplayer.

What they did with that RA3 sequel... defies reason. Fuck EA for killing off Westwood and running the RA franchise.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Red Alert 2 > Tiberian Sun > Generals > Red Alert > C&C1 > C&C3 > Red Alert 3 > C&C4

All my own opinion, of course.

Deleted
    Tiberian Sun - the online game was amazing. Stealthed bases being scouted, using waypoints to mark out the base, then bombing it to shit. The mammoth tank MkII, GDI bombers, the nod guy that could jump into, and steal any unit (hello Nod mammoth tank), the Nod burrower transport, farming the orange stuff as Nod that sapped units' health as they went acroos, to make a bomb that obliterated anything it was launched at, AND the Nod cyborg thing whos weapon was GIANT WHITE BALLS OF DEATH and when at half health lost it's legs, and fucking CRAWLED when you asked it to move...

RA 2 was awesome as well (<3 British snipers), but at the time Tiberian Sun just plain rocked my world.

Quote Originally Posted by Typhoon-AN View Post
    AND the Nod cyborg thing whos weapon was GIANT WHITE BALLS OF DEATH and when at half health lost it's legs, and fucking CRAWLED when you asked it to move...
    "I can smell their fear."

10+ Year Old Account
    in Limbo... damn the Wi-fi is expensive here...
    The original red alert... has very fond memories for me.

Deleted
    I thought C&C 3 was great and really brought back the feeling I had when playing C&C 1, which along with Warcraft 2 was one of my first PC RTS games and has a special place in my heart.

I liked Red Alert 1 as well, but I didn't like the rest of the Red Alert series because it became so silly.

Red alert 2 the expansion and generals are my favorites by far. giant squids and dolphins were out there but they were fun to see sink ships. and the Yuri's revenge expansion that gave a whole other army with mind control defense towers and tanks and that crazy mutator super wep were fun as all hell.

I did play and really enjoy C&C 3 but I played it on Xbox, and you can't really enjoy a strategy game with a console controller :/
    Last edited by Sky High; 2013-06-29 at 04:23 PM.

Tiberian Sun. (Never liked RA series, generals is plainly a bs)

Im glad to see noone suggesting C&C 4 god that was Awful. Though id recommend C&C fire-storm And Tiberian Sun and Red Alert 2

Quote Originally Posted by Romanthony View Post
    Im glad to see noone suggesting C&C 4 god that was Awful. Though id recommend C&C fire-storm And Tiberian Sun and Red Alert 2
    that's because C&C 4 was a blatant rip off of WH40K DoW2.

Tiberian Sun is actually really good, I liked all the games up to Generals, just too much tech too fast in the last ones.