Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    It's good damage control because a lot of people were raging about the legendary being a cloak. This way it'll make them feel as if they actually worked for something worthwhile.

The amount of QQ and rage in this thread is priceless.

Self entitled brats who feel they deserve everything available to them from logging in make a great read.

Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    This is the real problem. The legendary quest turned into a kind of attunement. It went from "lucky bonus" to "expected and necessary".

I thought Blizzard had realized attunements were counterproductive. Oh well: "experience is that which enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again."
    Ofcourse this guy has to comment in this thread.

No its not expected and necessary, also you've had the whole expansion on you to do the legendary-questline so why complain now if you've been lazy?
    [email protected] | 8gb RAM | Geforce GTX 660 OC | 120gb SSD
    Druid (Main)World first 9000/9000HC 10minutes/week

Quote Originally Posted by silentk59 View Post
    Dude.......shut the fuck up, you sound like one little pussy. I cant think of any other words to describe it, you sound immature and downright outlandish to try and sound big and macho, but your really a pussy.

I can tell you right now you are just some internet warrior who wouldnt say shit to my face like that, seeing as iam 6'4 and 300lbs, so stop trying to look cool. You look like a goddamn fool!

No one is saying they are entitled, its plain and stupid to try and force a gear restriction on one fight. For one piece of gear. And as for the raiding guild goes, other people have lives. We dont sit around all day playing WoW full time like you probably do, its not even fun enough of a game to if we did have full time raiding guilds. Being in a raiding guild doesnt make you cool, it makes you a nerd with no social life. So stop trying to make yourself sound badass.

Its really sad to see people like you come here and be a total dick just for the sake of being a total dick. Dont you have something better to do? Or is your life that miserable?
    Not sure if you're really being serious or just that stupid. Lol 6'4 300lbs. Now in real life terms I'd say you may be that 300lbs but about 5'3 at most. Also, the only immature one is you seeing as you just foamed out the mouth while typing your petty insults and trying to act like you're a tough guy. How about YOU shut the fuck up and go back to eating cheetos fatty. Hmm, let's see. My guild raids 2 days a week, and about 2 hours each night. So yea, you got me alright, I spend alllllll day playing to achieve something as simple as a full clear for current content and getting a legendary done that happens to have drops from the bosses you're already killing as it is. How about you put away your tough guy attitude, because you're a joke. Go back to asking your mom to make you more pizza pockets while you flame on the forums and try to talk yourself up. Get good and shut the fuck up, internet warrior. Instead of calling people you don't agree with and who are better than you at this game a pussy, why don't you go out and get some other than your sisters so you can relax and get rid of that rage fatty. Do you even lift baker boy?

Btw why do you lie about your height so often in your posts? Oh btw I found your dating profile, [snip]
    hope those BBW's are working out well. I see you live with your parents still too.

Next time, try not to lie too much on the internet. I'll be nice enough to withhold your name though.
    Last edited by Tziva; 2013-06-30 at 06:16 PM.

Is it just me who thinks the legendary quest line is pretty simple and doesn't require much time at all?

This is not a attunement, you are not being locked out.
    Rather
    This boss is a quest reward for people that finish the cloak, much like the tabard and mount from shadowmourne box.

All you people crying really need to take a step back and think.

This is the real problem. The legendary quest turned into a kind of attunement. It went from "lucky bonus" to "expected and necessary".

I thought Blizzard had realized attunements were counterproductive. Oh well: "experience is that which enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again."
    It's still a lucky bonus. To consider this cloak now even remotely mandatory, seeing that it's an end of expansion item that allows you to access 1 out of 5 new world bosses, speaks more to a persecution complex on the part of the insulted player than poor game design.
    Benevolence is a luxury for the strong - Wrathion

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    Actually yes it is. However the degree of commitment and yes I know TIME to get the cloak versus getting the ilvl to fight lfr are far different. FYI terrible players will still get the cloak. Terrible players can and often do have all the time in the universe. I ihope this boss falls flat on it's fucking ass, I hope this decision bites them on the ass, and I hope their is severe backlash over this. It's bone headed DUMB DUMB DUMB.
    The game revovles around gating, you dumb dumb
    To get to point C, you must go through A and B.

Actually, you sound like a spoiled child tbh. No offense.
    Seriously tho, its one world boss wich happen to have one restriction, and its not like its gonna be the only one in the patch.

Less of the remarks. -Azshira
    Last edited by Azshira; 2013-06-30 at 10:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tekkommo View Post
    Is it just me who thinks the legendary quest line is pretty simple and doesn't require much time at all?
    Done in order, with consistent play and starting the quest very early on in the expansion? I'd agree.

Start late and do things in the wrong order? Catching up can be a very big headache and far more effort if you go about it incorrectly.
    Benevolence is a luxury for the strong - Wrathion

I think a world boss requiring a legendary cloak is abit strange. Its obviously going to have lots of arguments because world bosses are suppose to be easy accessible and good to get some loot off of. I think a better idea is just to make this an extra boss in normal or hc seige of ogrimmar which requires everyone having the legendary cloak to open the door to get to and he drops random tier pieces etc for normal or hc difficulty depending on the difficulty you enter

This must be Blizzard's newest attempt to make a world boss for hardcore raiders only. Considering the fiasco that Galleon and Oondasta were though, I'm not sure if it can be done. It feels to me that world boss just don't work well if they are any hard. I'm still not sure if this is the way to do it, but I'm happy to see Blizzard still trying where I would have most certainly given up.

I find this idea perfect, though one flaw with it... Having to have a full raid who has the cloak, after what I've understood. But it's fair really, this boss drops better gear than the others, so you better work for it.
    If you disapprove of moderation, seek an Admin or Global Moderator.
    Stuff can be fixed, just get enough glue or duct tape!
    Apparently, if you make a person jump off a cliff but you stop him from doing it successful in ArcheAge, you get the honor but you don't get the points - fun thought.

Having playing from the start of TBC, the MoP legendary questline is so much easier than TBC attunements. I remember having to grind rep just so I can unlock Heroic dungeons, which I then had to run numerous times to grind another rep to get keyed for raids. The "attunement" in MoP is spending 4 hours a week AFKing through LFR.

I never post anything related to things like this, but this endless whining about game. Get over yourself. There is no sense if a player wants to kill THAT specific boss and doesnt want to have the best piece of equipment available in the game (legendary cloak) ? If you start from this day, you will still be able to get that cloak before boss goes live (thats for sure). WHy do you whine about this and dont whine about seeing HC Lei shen this tier? (and yes LFR and HC Lei shen are 2 different bosses in 1 model) Get over yourself people. This is really sad that we have such unthankfull community. Sorry for my english.

Quote Originally Posted by soulyouth View Post
    This is not a attunement, you are not being locked out.
    Rather
    This boss is a quest reward for people that finish the cloak, much like the tabard and mount from shadowmourne box.

All you people crying really need to take a step back and think.
    You are the one who refuses to see. I can't make it any simpler than my last post. My ONLY complaint is being told, 9 months after the fact, that there is a different, additional reward than the one everyone thought they were getting for doing the quest.

Your examples are not the same. You knew, when the quest came out, what you were getting.

This community is officially a lost cause.

If 8 million whiners quit tomorrow, I don't think I'd blink.

GC said they weren't happy with the "hard" world boss in 5.0 and 5.2. This apparently is their next spin on that boss. I don't think they're going to be terribly happy with this iteration either.
    To be honest, it hasn't been a winning team.

I have no problem with the legendary cloak being used for gating at all, but I have to say I am also concerned for how easy it will be to make raids for Ordos compared to other bosses. World bosses work because getting a big zerg group for them is so easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Vynistra View Post
    This boss should be accessible to everyone.
    One of his abilities should be a powerful knockback, but the legendary cloak can withstand it, whereas everyone without one is blown out of the area and instantly killed (like Spine of Deathwing).
    There, now everyone can access it, but if you don't have the cloak, you're going to die. A lot.
    Onyxia scale cloak v.2 maybe?
    Sounds like an good idea
    Hey! Hey! I think i found a rare candy!
    Huh?
    Congratulations, your Slowpoke has evolved into Slowbro!

This has nothing to do with hardcore raiders since every LFR player could obtain the cloak. It's a nice "thank you" from blizzard to all those who stayed subbed and spent time and prayers to rngesus and finished the legendary questline. It's one boss, a bit like Ra'den, and nobody will be at a disadvantage when not able to do it.