Deleted

Windwalker Monk PvE: Crit vs Haste

Hey, Im not sure which stat prio i should use for my monk with ilvl 480.

Icyveins tells me one thing, Noxxic someone else, a forum guide yet a different story.

I have decided to place mastery at the back since i dont have RoRo. That leaves Crit and Mastery. Tbh I dont really feel energy starved but i only have like 2.5k haste, which is really little. And 30% crit chance.

Here is my armory. Yes, i dont have enchants. Its a new char, the gear is not so good and will be replaced, and enchants are expensive as shit. Ill probably get dancing steel for my sha fist soon tho.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Tahren/simple

Atm im kinda reforging to both haste and crit equally. Doing about 65k no buffs.

Also, another question. For red sockets: 180 Agi or 80agi+120crit/80agi+120 haste?

Don't listen to Noxxic. Stack Haste to 9350, then stack crit.

15+ Year Old Account
    At your gear level, I would favor

Hit (to 7.5%) = Exp (to 7.5%) > Agility > Haste up to 9350 > Crit > Mastery. Haste is good up to 9350, but depending on how well you feel about your rotation, you can come down from that. Most people say 6776 which, with Ascension, provides enough energy for 1 Jab every 3 seconds. If you do go with the lower haste level, then the stat priority goes like this:

Hit (to 7.5%) = Exp (to 7.5%) > Agility > Crit > Haste up to 9350 > Mastery

Mastery doesn't really become equal to Crit until mid to high amounts of NORMAL ToT gear. Even then Crit edges out just slightly. All that is before RoRO.
    Last edited by Hinalover; 2013-06-29 at 06:11 PM.