Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalian View Post
    Let's imagine if there was a revolution in your country. Your 4 year old son is shot down, your wife was blown up and your father was shot in the head and now has a hard time making new memories. But, it's all for the greater good. Right?
    Can I play this game also?

Let's imaging your government is oppressing your people, you have little to no rights. You would just lay down and accept it?

The winners are heroes, the losers are terrorists. That's just how history works.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Åmbulance View Post

Let's imaging your government is oppressing your people, you have little to no rights. You would just lay down and accept it?
    The solution is not to kill innocents.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    I think you kind of missed me point. My point was that on both sides, both Black & White, there was rife abuse and torture, to try and gain ground and to grow support for their sides. I think both sides (Apartheid & Mandela) were vile scumbags.

The fact that is was allowed to get to that situation was disgusting, but the way in which the retaliation occurred only added fuel to the fire, and got thousands more innocents, both Black & White killed needlessly!
    I wasn't responding to you. I was responding as if what you said was what you really believed.

---------- Post added 2013-06-29 at 03:02 PM ----------

A revolution does not require the killing of civilians. The only reason that Mandela killed civilians is because he learned his guerilla tactics from Chairman Mao.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post
    The solution is not to kill innocents.
    I'm sorry, I missed where I said it was. Please find that for me?

Let's imagine if there was a revolution in your country. Your 4 year old son is shot down, your wife was blown up and your father was shot in the head and now has a hard time making new memories. But, it's all for the greater good. Right?
    If the cause is good and sacrifices have to be made, then so be it. Casualties happen.

Doubt you'd say the same if members of your family were victims of that.
    I'd would say the same. Unlike you or Thalian, I don't live in fantasyland where people never die from revolutions or war. People die, get over it.

Hundreds (if not thousands) of white individuals were abused, raped, murdered and disposed off under Mandela's orders
    Citation needed.
    time is money - money is power - power corrupts

Deleted
    I may not be following you here, but I'm totally lost. Are you claiming the "young Muslims" are terrorists, or the Syrian Government is, because quite frankly again, they're both just as bad.

When you're leading a rebellion, no doubt blood has to be shed, but both sides have been using chemical weapons, and terrorist attacks and blaming it on each other. Again, just because the Syrian Rebels don't have such a huge supply chain as the Syrian Government does, doesn't mean they're not as cruel or vicious. Ask yourself, if the Syrian Rebels had the firepower, man-power and technology that their opponents have, and the sides were switched, would the world be looking on, rooting for the Syrian government to squad these scum bag rebels?
    No im not saying that young muslims are terrorists, but there are a few here in europe that are joining the fight in Syria. Im neutral to the whole thing, but that doesnt mean that the people going there do not believe in their cause. So in some peoples eye's they are considered to be terrorists but more like minded people will view them as freedome fighters. And how history will view them will depend on who wins.

Everything is in my first post. From Wikipedia pages Nelson Mandela, African National Congress and their terrorist wing MK (don't speak Afrikaans, can't spell it out).

---------- Post added 2013-06-29 at 03:05 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Tychus View Post
    Citation needed.
    I never heard the rape thing... but the citation is Wikipedia. You'd know that if you weren't as blind as a bat.

Everything is in my first post. From Wikipedia pages Nelson Mandela, African National Congress and their terrorist wing MK (don't speak Afrikaans, can't spell it out).
    I said where I said it. Please read.

Deleted
    I think its more about that Bombs kill indiscriminately.

Deleted
    You never did. Mandela however did cause the death of quite a lot of innocent people and for that he is a terrorist.

You never did. Mandela however did cause the death of quite a lot of innocent people and for that he is a terrorist.
    You mean while he was in prison on bogus charges?

If we're just going to say random things without support: Mandela had zero involvement in the death of anyone, ever.

Deleted
    You mean while he was in prison on bogus charges?
    He was the leader, was he not?

Quote Originally Posted by Tychus View Post
    If we're just going to say random things without support: Mandela had zero involvement in the death of anyone, ever.
    Totally ignoring the fact he was the leader of ANC I see.

A freedom fighter doesn't kill innocent civilians. Sorry, but that's for terrorists.
    So how do you label the rebels in Syria that is fighting against the tyranny of Bashar Al-Assad? How do you label the people like Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn. or how do you label the people that took up the conflict against the nazi's? or how do you label the people that in Iraq wanted to see Saddam Husein gone. Or how do you label people like Rodolfo Frometa that bought a stinger anti air rocket, M-72 anti tank rockets, C4 and a Rocket launcher, all this bought from an undercover FBI agent.

He was the leader, was he not?

Well you said HE killed all these people, i'm asking how exactly when in prison?

I said where I said it. Please read.
    You said Mandela was in the right.

Deleted
    Well you said HE killed all these people, i'm asking how exactly when in prison?
    Indirectly. He was the leader of Umkhonto we Sizwe.

Totally ignoring the fact that he was imprisoned for 30 years I see.