Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    If it is going to be dispellable they wouldn't have nerfed PS for ferals that they can no longer instant cyclone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    They should make it break on damage while they are at it.
    i'd be alright with this change, considering you cant hurt anyone whos been cycloned =P
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiebob
    I'm still waiting on someone to tell me where all these people that suddenly care about Warrior balance were during Cataclysm when they were blow up dolls with plate armor on.
    Quote Originally Posted by cutterx2202 View Post
    Stop complaining to solve your lack of ability, and start reading and practicing to gain ability. Stop trying to bring people down to your level instead of striving to raise yours.

Quote Originally Posted by asb View Post
    That's because it's not an equality outside low-end play. Every class has its CC outs and is strong against certain things, but no other class has passive immunity to anything. It's actually disgusting, because there's an absolute zero skill requirement to always avoid two classes' primary CC. In addition, ferals should almost never be hit by these beast-type CCs. Hibernate can be NS'd, but breaks on any damage and can't remove dots (making it far weaker than the polymorph and hex it's supposed to replace). Scare beast always requires casting, and ferals have no excuse for being hit by it. While other classes' CC avoidance can sometimes get gcd-locked, ferals can always cancelaura their cat form with no limitations.
    This. I don't see why any Feral would have a problem with their current status or a clone nerf. Ferals were buffed like crazy and seriously annihilate, and as far as I'm concerned it is still possible to have someone sit through a full cyclone even if it is dispellable. You and your teammates just have to know what they are doing, use positioning/los so the clone target can't be dispelled, or force the opponent's healer to use their dispel on something else and put it on CD. There are plenty of ways to adapt to this change if it were to be implemented

15+ Year Old Account
    If they make it dispellable they will have to increase the duration and deberf ferals. Also only making it dispellable by Monks and Warriors(they both need some love).

But really just keep it how it currently is.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

The only cyclone that I really hate is the one priest healers get for symb'ing with a druid. Totally not needed, given their fears and mind controls