Deleted

I think im doing something wrong..

Heya,

I dont know, but my DMG is fucking horrible compared to others DPS..
    I just dont know what i am doing wrong, shouldn't be a gear issue or something..

Logs : Logs

Armory: Armory

uhm ur casting alot of misdirects, any reason why? ur casting it on fights with no adds seemingly on cooldown.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shanattah View Post
    uhm ur casting alot of misdirects, any reason why? ur casting it on fights with no adds seemingly on cooldown.
    i just do it while everythings on cooldown.. theres no real reason behind it :-D

Deleted
    Just look at this #2 feral!
    Last edited by mmoc6b7681446a; 2013-06-29 at 09:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Noynex View Post
    Just look at this #1 feral!
    Are you serious m8?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Megabloks View Post
    Are you serious m8?
    Pretty much ya, he deserves it tho, but ima change it if its bothering you

Quote Originally Posted by Koenig View Post
    i just do it while everythings on cooldown.. theres no real reason behind it :-D
    If everything is on CD, fill with Cobra Shot.

Also, Beast Mastery is a bit stronger than Survival right now, so you could try swapping and it may net a DPS increase if you're equally comfortable with the rotation.
    Last edited by Daetur; 2013-06-29 at 09:51 PM.

If you're doing your rotation correctly you should focus on raising your active time in the fights. I looked through the logs and you have a couple with your active time belore 95%

This is your Jinrokh.

Numbers in red column should be close to numbers in the blue column.

This is my Durumu.

This is your Durumu.

Work on your Glaive Toss and Fervor/DB usage.

Small sample size since I only looked at Jinrokh and Durumu, but you should reconsider your approach to your second potion. You seem to be using it in the middle of the fight randomly. I would recommend saving it for execute range and possibly saving it with your final Rapid Fires of the fight if everything lines up right.

You only cast Blood Fury four times the entire log. Fix that as well.

Other than what's already posted, you also do not have the meta gem or 2/4 set bonuses so that's quite a bit of dps.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Libertarian View Post
    Other than what's already posted, you also do not have the meta gem or 2/4 set bonuses so that's quite a bit of dps.
    DK/Priest Token every fcking boss :-( 12bosses killed 1secret

My item level is around yours, i'm sitting at 527...but let me illustrate how much difference the the meta and 4 pc set make.

My armory : http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...tnaztyy/simple

Compare my Durumu log to yours

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-3l...?s=5786&e=6014

It's really just a matter of getting the gear that you need....I did this without bad juju (I equipped after raid) and a haste>crit setup. Now that I've got those 2 things set up simcraft has me doing about 5k more dps so hopefully next week I can crack 200k on that fight. Gear isn't everything but it makes a massive difference, especially when you're talking about set bonuses/rppm items.

I chose Durumu because for Hunters it's really the closest thing to a Patchwerk fight with no gimmicks like the Jin'rokh pool.
    Last edited by Phildozer; 2013-06-30 at 11:59 AM.

Phildozer brings up a good point and brings some numbers to the table. His Meta does 2009591 damage over an active time of 225.8

2009591 / 225.8 = 8,899.9 DPS that you can't bring to the table.

His 2 piece does 1810475 over an active time of 225.8

1810475 / 2258.8 = 8,018 DPS.

His 4 piece does 1295627 over an active time of 225.8.

1295627 / 225.8 = 5,737.9 DPS.

Comparing the OP to Phildozer, you are missing in the area of 22,654 DPS from the missing Meta and 4 piece.

As the others have mentioned, the meta, 2p and 4p will help but it still seems your sim is still a fair bit higher than what you're DPS is at. Phildozer's Thundergorged bow also makes a very large difference when comparing strictly numbers.

To go along with Flidro's initial post, you are missing shots overall - if thats a focus thing I would suggest trying to plan your next 2-3 shots based on your current focus, making sure that when the CD of a higher priority shot comes up you are able to use it. You can use Comparebot to help visualize what he provided for more logs.

If you're forgetting to use blood fury, macroing it into your shots will help, though in a perfect world you'd manage it based off other procs.

Additionally there are things like taking blink strikes while in survival for megaera as its tough to get the full duration of a murder of crows. People have reported pathing issues here though, so its a little RNGy.