Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    Thank you for posting this, I was about to post it as well.

Yeah, we don't really know if that one conviction was actually justified or just a witch hunt, but the "victim" saying nothing happened suggests the latter. However, even after reading all this articles, I'm like 200% sure that we are still missing some informations the judge had. It's not all black and white here, it seldom is.

On a side note, I like how some people in here fight the good fight and tell people that "Pedophile" and "Child molester" aren't, in fact, interchangable.
    Technically, they're not interchangable. A child molestor is someone who molests children. A Paedophile is someone who is attracted to pre-pubescent children.

I'm attracted to Natalie Portman. I have never had sex with Natalie Portman. There IS a difference.

(And I realise this guy has been convicted of both)
    Last edited by Needonboots; 2013-06-30 at 11:15 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ati View Post
    I guess you missed the fact that the child he was convicted for raping was his other daughter. "In California, just six years ago, Nicholas Elizondo was convicted for raping his then six-year-old daughter."
    Good god.

That man deserves to be hung.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Good god.

Good god.

The trial was probably a sham.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Needonboots View Post
    Technically, they're not interchangable. A child molestor is someone who molests children. A Paedophile is someone who is attracted to pre-pubescent children.

I'm attracted to Natalie Portman. I have never had sex with Natalie Portman. There IS a difference.

(And I realise this guy has been convicted of both)
    Convicted of both? You mean molesting children AND having sex with natalie portman? But wait, the latter isn't a criminal act. I mean, she's a granny, or even a mummy (by pedophile standards). Then, Convicted of being a pedophile? Sorry, nothing criminal about that, either.

So, you lost me somewhere on the way... care to pick me up?

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Good god.

Rage Juice - For when reading comprehension just doesn't cut it

(the "victim" testified later that he didn't molest her. Whether that is true or not we may never know, but "hanging him" just because it might not be true.... well, lets just kill 99% of the human populace. Just to be safe, y'know.)

Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    Convicted of both? You mean molesting children AND having sex with natalie portman? But wait, the latter isn't a criminal act. I mean, she's a granny, or even a mummy (by pedophile standards). Then, Convicted of being a pedophile? Sorry, nothing criminal about that, either.

So, you lost me somewhere on the way... care to pick me up?

Hands down one of the dumbest things I have ever read. How do miss the point of something so simple?

Rage Juice - For when reading comprehension just doesn't cut it

(the "victim" testified later that he didn't molest her. Whether that is true or not we may never know, but "hanging him" just because it might not be true.... well, lets just kill 99% of the human populace. Just to be safe, y'know.)

Hands down one of the dumbest things I have ever read. How do miss the point of something so simple?

inb4 reported for butthurt
    inb4 i give a fuck

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post

inb4 reported for butthurt
    inb4 i give a fuck
    Were you trying to tell me how I "missed the point" when you accidentially hit the post button or were you just trying to insult me?

Don't bother to reply, this is a rethorical question in case you didn't notice.