Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Should Marilyn Manson go to jail for his antics?

How does such a person remain on the streets, let alone have such a successful career? He is considered a terrible influence to children, and is controversially a source of discussion as the reason behind many unfortunate happenings in the US.

What's your opinion on this? Be civil in your discussions.
    "The Naxxramas Warrior. Eternal slayer of the Orcs."

trollllllllllllllllllllllllll

Infracted: Please do not post to call other users trolls
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2013-06-30 at 05:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tauren View Post
    trollllllllllllllllllllllllll
    I actually was about to post why the OP was a moron, but no, I am not going to walk into the troll trap.

Right after they pick you up for your posts.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    My opinion is that this horse has been dead for over a decade. Stop beating it.
    It's always been Wankershim!
    My Brand!

10+ Year Old Account
    My opinion on this is that Marilyn Manson has been doing his thing for almost 25 years and society still exists.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

I don't really follow him, but I saw a Fox News Interview with him and Bill O' Reilly and was really impressed with how eloquent he was and level headed.
    "Punching things is cool and stuff. Pow bam bam bam Pow. O yah... God I'm eloquent." -Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by Shangalang View Post
    I don't really follow him, but I saw a Fox News Interview with him and Bill O' Reilly and was really impressed with how eloquent he was and level headed.
    So, despite his public appearance, he's not actually insane or mean?

Are we allowed to call people a troll without getting infracted? Rather than saying you're a troll (which is what I'm thinking) I'll simply say that's your far to sensitive to be on the internet if something as mild as Marilyn manson bothers you.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    Are we allowed to call people a troll without getting infracted? Rather than saying you're a troll (which is what I'm thinking) I'll simply say that's your far to sensitive to be on the internet if something as mild as Marilyn manson bothers you.
    It's one of the prime rules so no not really lol with that being said you can tell It's one of those threads if you know the history of the poster.

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    How am I trolling? This is just a topic I've been looking into. And the topic itself was created by comments and discussions from parents many years ago.

Deleted
    Being a "terrible influence" on people is not a crime as far as I know.

There's really nothing to talk about here, is there?

How successful his career is, is also not a legal matter, it's a question of demand and supply. Again, nothing to talk about?

10+ Year Old Account
    Im interested to know what charges you think should be brought on him.

the definition of antics from your title is "odd or amusing acts"

You don't go to jail for odd or amusing acts. And Nothing he's done has ever really been worthy of jailtime. any time is comported himself incorrectly he's paid a fine.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

If everyone sent someone to jail that offended them we'd all be in jail. lol
    "Punching things is cool and stuff. Pow bam bam bam Pow. O yah... God I'm eloquent." -Dalai Lama

15+ Year Old Account
    Is Xenophon going to have to rise from his grave?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    If horrible influences were a crime, I would think a lot of politicians/entertainers/artists/extremists.... list goes on, would be behind bars. Prisons would be flooded. Also, "horrible influence" is one persons opinion, does not make it universal.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Salandrin View Post
    How does such a person remain on the streets, let alone have such a successful career? He is considered a terrible influence to children, and is controversially a source of discussion as the reason behind many unfortunate happenings in the US.

What's your opinion on this? Be civil in your discussions.
    Oh, feels like 1999 all over again!

Reason behind what unfortunate happenings in the US?

Quote Originally Posted by Shangalang View Post
    Wasn't there an Insane Clown Posse one too?
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

Deleted
    Welcome back Salandrin. You were missed.