Page 1 of 2
LastLast

No CRZ servers in EU

Started an EU wow account I'm and looking to get into a low pop CRZ free server. Coming from US, there were two servers with no CRZ enabled (Ravenholdt and Venture Co). Honestly after playing in Bleeding Hollow which is a high pop PvP server a lot of CRZ activity and ganking, it was a breath of fresh air to quest peacefully like in the old days.

Are there any similar servers in the EU? English is my preferred language. I don't mind either PvP or PvE. I did hear of one called Earthern ring in EU which is CRZ free but I'd like to know if there are any Normal/PvP type alternatives before I make a toon there since Earthern is an RP server.

Thanks for reading

What you're looking for is a single player game.

I hope you find what you are looking for, but I don't see the point. I like the crz. It helps my dead server. But best wishes.

Defias Brotherhood has no CRZ at all as it's linked only to other RP-PvP realms, and they're all practically dead.

I've never seen CRZ in action on Defias.

Deleted
    Defias is CRZ enabled with a few more realms than just TVC but its still pretty quiet.

Deleted
    I am on ER and tbh the people who come to roleplay do it happily and as long as you don't be a moron we can all live in harmony. Poke me if your interested in raiding 25 man on ER.

Quote Originally Posted by Krolikn View Post
    The op likes this game, maybe he just doesn't enjoy the MMO part that much, but there's still plenty of content for solo playing

OT: Wasn't even aware that there existed servers with no CRZ enabled :-o

Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    Defias Brotherhood has no CRZ at all as it's linked only to other RP-PvP realms, and they're all practically dead.

I've never seen CRZ in action on Defias.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chargron View Post
    Defias is CRZ enabled with a few more realms than just TVC but its still pretty quiet.
    Thank you. I'll go check Defias out.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I also play on Defias Brotherhood and it's a nice realm, There isn't much Cross realm going on, Plus, i play there:P So come join us, Send me a PM if you play Alliance and I'll help you out

10+ Year Old Account
    A fellow player from Bleeding Anus... I'm going to miss you, unknown man (or woman).

Ravenholdt-EU
    Sporeggar-EU

they are both dead with all rares up all the time

10+ Year Old Account
    As a US player, I don't know the answer to your question.

I do know what you're talking about though. My two main characters are on Bleeding Hollow-US so I know the server very well and I rolled an alt on The Venture Co-US a month or so ago just to experience questing without anyone else in the world again and having the opportunity to find rares that my mains will never see.

I can tell you that the reason those two servers are not CRZ'd is because Blizzard takes two different factors into account when deciding which realm to CRZ together. They go by realm type and by server time zone. The two servers in the US that are not CRZ'd are both that way because they're RP-PvP servers and they're in different time zones from each other. All of the other RP-PvP servers in the US are CST time zone, but Ravenholdt is EST and The Venture Co is PST. Therefore there are no other servers that match their characteristics to CRZ them with.

If I go by realmpop every single EU realm is CET server time so I'm guessing they don't have any non-CRZ'd servers. Could be wrong though.

Deleted
    i know i might be a bit late to the party, but also consider other language realms. like an rp-pvp french or italian. they tend to be reallly empty.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by darklift View Post
    Started an EU wow account I'm and looking to get into a low pop CRZ free server. Coming from US, there were two servers with no CRZ enabled (Ravenholdt and Venture Co). Honestly after playing in Bleeding Hollow which is a high pop PvP server a lot of CRZ activity and ganking, it was a breath of fresh air to quest peacefully like in the old days.

Are there any similar servers in the EU? English is my preferred language. I don't mind either PvP or PvE. I did hear of one called Earthern ring in EU which is CRZ free but I'd like to know if there are any Normal/PvP type alternatives before I make a toon there since Earthern is an RP server.

Thanks for reading
    Earthen Ring-RP is -not- CRZ free. And if you want a singleplayer game, don't go to an RP server.

Deleted
    Goodmorning

Ravenholdt is a lowpop realm and has CRZ enabled but the realm is connected with the other EU RPPVP realms which are pretty much dead with the exception of Defias Brotherhood which is a highpop realm and has the most balanced A/H ratio in the EU,along with Ragnaros.

This is why it seems like there is no CRZ

Just to help you the EU RPPVP realms are:

Defias Brotherhood
    Ravenholdt
    Sporeggar
    Scarshield Legion
    The Venture Co.

and due to the RP and PVP policies that applied to those realms I doubt that will ever be connected with pure RP or pure PVP realms.

Lol... So there's a problem with paying 15 bucks a month to play WoW the way you want to play it? Do you know of a single player game with the questing/mount collecting/pet battles, etc that WoW offers?

this this and this

Don't post "this" posts. Contribute if you're going to quote & post
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-06-24 at 04:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cexspa View Post
    this this and this
    Or they can play the game the way the want to, they way they used to, for the same $15/month and get much more enjoyment out of it. Some people play alone, some people play with friends. It is like trying to say you are anti-social in real life just because you choose not to live in NYC, LA, Tokyo, Hong Kong, etc. Some people like to choose when to play with other people ... you are saying they can only choose to be forced into playing with strangers, or forced to play with no one at all.

That attitude needs to stop. It is destroying the game more than the ones who enjoy it solo. It is the 'you have to play the way I think you should, or not at all' that is toxic; not the person (paying a sub, increasing funds for Blizzard) doing things happily to themselves, appreciating the huge world of Azeroth and destroyed Draenor. Maybe they on average play more consistently with more people than you ... just not random people, but friends, family, and guildmates ... but assumptions and telling others how they should have fun is obviously a sign of supreme intelligence and respect we should all follow, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by darklift View Post

Thanks for reading
    With the imminent release of virtual realms this seems to be a non-issue...

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    For some reason the CRZ feature has been completely shut down on Bronze Dragonflight... The changes round OG are horrible.. no more dueling with so much people.. now there is no one cus my realm is dead. GG