10/14 T16 - Paid Xfer *GAMING FRANCHISE*

Hello!

I hope you are doing well, and I appreciate you taking the time to read this message. I represent the World of Warcraft guild of Severity Gaming, a larger gaming franchise. The group is currently 6/13 heroic. We are seeking progression driven players for our 25m raid team. Our 3 day 12 hour raid schedule is Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 6-10pm MST. To be clear, we keep all raid spots competitive, and you would be considered (performance based) for our core raid.

Here is a further breakdown of those times for your convenience:
    EST: 8pm-12m
    CST: 7p-11p
    MST: 6p-10p
    PST: 5p-9p

We are only considering players that have completed 7/13 H-T15 or 5/14N T16. In addition we are looking for players that currently have an average item-level of 525 or better. If you met these requirements and were to apply (http://www.severitygaming.com/mop) or speak with an officer in the next 24 hours, (and everything checked out) we'd be able to offer you a core raid spot for next week's raid (9/27).

My contact details are the following:
    In-Game: Delacour#1483
    E-Mail: Delacour@severitygaming.com

If you are unable to get ahold of me within 24 hours, my administrative staff can be contacted using the following means.
    In-Game: Tommy#1664, Enveleyna#1514, Capnsafety#1727, Barlar#1928
    Last edited by SGDelacour; 2013-09-15 at 04:22 PM.
    "Hey, that feature you wanted... I finished it, just don't ask me how it works."

info@severitygaming.com
    www.severitygaming.com
    World of Warcraft | StarCraft II | League of Legends | DotA2 | Star Wars: The Old Republic

up for the day!

- - - Updated - - -

bump! it up!

- - - Updated - - -

Bump for the morning. Happy July 3rd!
    "Hey, that feature you wanted... I finished it, just don't ask me how it works."

info@severitygaming.com
    www.severitygaming.com
    World of Warcraft | StarCraft II | League of Legends | DotA2 | Star Wars: The Old Republic

bump for the evening and 5/13h

- - - Updated - - -

good morning everyone! Happy July 5th. Recruitment Needs Updated, Progression Updated!

info@severitygaming.com
    www.severitygaming.com

Looking for a paladin healer and monk healer for Tuesday! DPS as well!

- - - Updated - - -

taking in more people for tomorrow!
    Last edited by SGDelacour; 2013-07-07 at 04:12 PM.

info@severitygaming.com
    www.severitygaming.com

bump in the hump!

info@severitygaming.com
    www.severitygaming.com

bump for the morning! Thanks for the look!

- - - Updated - - -

Hope our EST players are having a good lunch!

- - - Updated - - -

bamp the tramp!

- - - Updated - - -

good morning east coast!

- - - Updated - - -

TUESDAY MORNING RECRUITMENT, WHEN _ GETS REAL!

- - - Updated - - -

dat 12 EST lunch rush!

- - - Updated - - -

and lunch time PST, GO!

info@severitygaming.com
    www.severitygaming.com

looking for 2 more RDPS! SPRIESTS, MAGES, BOOMKINS, WARLOCKS - WHERE ARE YOU!?

- - - Updated - - -

thanks for the view!

- - - Updated - - -

zombies at my wonderwall!

- - - Updated - - -

up for next weeks raid, down to 1.5 heads on H: Megaera 25

- - - Updated - - -

press button: http://www.severitygaming.com/apply#wow
    apply now!

- - - Updated - - -

up for friday night!

info@severitygaming.com
    www.severitygaming.com

Now Recruiting for next week's raid =D

- - - Updated - - -

=D Thanks all!

info@severitygaming.com
    www.severitygaming.com